23

"That's why I love you" I said "you what?" She asked shocked "yea I love you Y/n so so much you have no idea" I looked into her beautiful eyes and felt my heart racing.

"Y/n can you please say anything" I said a bit worried and the next thing I knew her lips on mine.

I was a bit surprised but immediately kissed her back cupping her cheek and pulling her closer to me.

The kiss quickly turned deep and passionate and it was the best feeling I have ever felt. My heart felt like it had fireworks of happiness exploding in it and my stomach filled with butterflies.

My brain was only thinking of her and her only.

We pulled away to catch our breaths and she said "I love you too"

You don't know the happiness I thought when I heard those words coming out of her mouth.

"D-Do you wanna be my girlfriend" I asked and she smiled widely "Yes!" She said hugging me. I hugged her back and we kissed again longer this time.

Our small makeout session was interrupted by my phone ringing, I picked it up and saw that it was my brother Javon.

I answer the call and put it on speaker "dude are you okay!??" He asked worried "yea I'm fine why what's going on?" "I'd Y/n okay??" Jayla asked "yea I'm good" she said.

"What the heck we've been texting you for an hour now and none of you answered! We thought something bad happened to you!!" Kylee said mad.

"Sorry we didn't see them" I said "wait are you guys coming??" Tyler one of her friends asked.

I looked at Y/n for an answer and she didn't say anything "hey guys I'm going to call you soon" I said ended the call.

Y/n was sat on my lap and had her head down, with my index finger brought her face close to mine and made her look at me "I love you" I whispered pecking her lips making her smile "I love you too" she whispered back.

"Look it's your choice, I can take you home and spend the whole night with you if you want or we could go to prom together and have fun and I'll be with you the whole time and so will the group"

"I..okay I wanna go to prom" she said "without a mask" I asked and she nodded.

"Wanna go now or...wanna have another make out session" I asked feeling my cheeks heat up.

Y/n looked at me and smiled, she wrapped her arm around my neck "make out"

-Javon's pov-

I was so happy when I got a text from Jaden saying that both of them are coming.

After a while of waiting we heard people gasp and so we turned around to see what is it only to see Y/n and Jaden walking in hand in hand.

People were mostly looking at Y/n surprised to see her without a mask for the first time.

"Hey guys" Jaden smiled "hey" "why do you look so happy" I asked curiously, I noticed Y/n looking around and feeling uncomfortable with all these people watching her.

"Don't worry Y/n/n" I said and suddenly we heard her brother Cody yelling "stop staring weirdos!" "Anyone looking at our sister in a weird way will get punched in the face and if I hear anyone talking shit about her trust me we're gonna end you" Zack said, and everyone looked away.

Y/n looked at her brothers and thanked them, they smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

"Hey wanna dance" Jaden asked Y/n and she was a bit hesitant "yes she wants because all of us do" Jayla said and we all went to the dance floor.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

Q: What's a song you wanna dance to at prom?