𝟑𝟑|pogue style

∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴

∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵

∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵ ∴ ∵

"There she be," JJ announced as he opened the door to the boat shed, heading in and removing the sheet that was keeping the boat dust free. "Hey, girl. A 1983 Formula 402 SR1. The Phantom."

JJ and Callie had beaten the other three there, parking the car in front of the boat so that they could hook it up.
"Like I've said before if you ever need a job," Callie joked, praising his nautical knowledge.

"You think that's impressive?" he winked. "The first boat to make the run to Bermuda in under sixteen hours. Forty years old! Forty. And still, the fastest thing that Kildare's ever seen."

Callie walked over and put an arm around his waist, resting her head on his shoulder. "Maybe we could use it to escape one day," she suggested.

"No way," he told her, putting a hand on her hip. Before she had the chance to get offended, he made sure to continue. "I'm gonna get us something nicer than this. It's not about speed - I don't wanna rush anything when it comes to you."

Hearing the shed door begin to open, Callie stood up straight and stepped away from the boy beside her. Kiara and Florence walked in, several boxes being carried by each of them.

"Sorry, we're late. We thought we'd grab some more supplies," Kiara informed them as she put down the boxes beside the boat.

Florence did the same, looking at the boat with a rather distasteful frown. "This is the boat you were going on about? It's kind of a junker, huh?"

JJ turned to her with a bitter look, "Really, Flo? She's right there. She can hear you. Let's just say you would not be smokin' weed right now if she never existed, okay?"

"Okay, I definitely take it back, then," Florence laughed. "Thank you, great Phantom."

"I just hope it runs," Kiara sighed.

JJ ran a hand along the boat with a nod, "Oh, no, she'll run all right. She's faster than any of the cutters the boys in blue got."

Hearing a motorcycle, Kiara headed to the door,
"Pope. Finally."

Her relief stiffened when Rafe Cameron walked around the corner, wearing a sinister smirk.
"Hey, there. What's goin' on?" Rafe greeted. "Callie, nice to see you again, sweetheart. JJ, how you doin', man? And is that you, Flo? Didn't realise you were a traitor."

Callie felt sick when she saw him standing there. She hadn't spoken to him since Midsummer when he had outed their 'relationship' to JJ and all of his Kook mates.