Chapter 35

That was the secret of being able to keep the territory even though the population was smaller than that of other clans.

However, Sage still looked unsure.

"What does that have to do with the question?"

"You just asked when you can have your next growth."

That was the answer.

Sage made a puzzled face.

"You think I want Irene?"

"You don't?"

"It's because I think I'll be able to see Irene sooner if I become an adult."

"Oh, is that so!"

Normally people don't try this far just to meet each other!

Muhella thought to herself.

Sage felt uncomfortable because it seemed he got caught. In fact, he said he would invite Irene to the North because he wanted to know the reason for this as well.

I think I'll know the reason by looking at her a little more.

"I said I'd invite Irene to the North."

"......What?"

"Is it too cold here for her?"

You don't know what it means to invite someone to your realm yet?

That's not possible. Sage, who even took the successor class, couldn't have not known that.

Muhella replied in a puzzled voice.

"...It might be cold."

"It's difficult to be weak."

Sage muttered a little. There are many things to take care of.

The carriage had just entered the northern border. Snow falling from the sky caught his sight. Sage leaned comfortably at the familiar air.

"When I become a householder, I should expand my realm first."

"Ho-."

Muhella was dumbfounded. He's thinking of expanding his territory to invite Irene to the North.

He was planning right away when he heard that the small child would not be able to withstand the cold. If you think about his direction of thinking for a little bit, you will immediately find out why he is doing this.

Is it because he's still young?

On one hand, Muhella was confused, on the other, she was worried.

It doesn't matter if the target of obsession is an object, but when a person becomes the target, the story changes.

'It's a little dangerous but.... it might still be safe?'

It might have been some kind of a whim because Sage is very capricious.

"Do your best, Sage."

It seems that Irene's family would never allow her to come to the North to play.

* * *

Something strange has been happening lately.

It was the gaze I felt around me.

At first, I thought it was just my feelings and let it go, but as time went on, I realized it wasn't. As soon as I felt the fierce gaze again, I stopped my arm that was diligently painting.

And shouted.

"I'm not scared!"

A shrill voice resounded throughout the room and I quickly looked towards the window. Only the clear sky and green leaves were reflected in the transparent window.