Chapter 53

The two looked at me and exchanged words.

I was startled by the content of the conversation coming in, without warning, that hit the nail on the head. Fayman introduced the man with a gentle smile.

"He's called Bassad. He looks a little rough, but he's not that bad."

"...I'm Bassad."

"I-I see!"

I don't know why he had to appear at such a moment!

I leaned back and began to move one step to the side. It was a so-called crab walk.

Then two pairs of eyes followed. Their eyes were telling me that they could not understand why I was walking like that.

"Are you uncomfortable? Why are you walking like that?"

"Just because!"

I awkwardly smiled and looked at Bassad.

Fayman even introduced us, and I couldn't help but say hello. Because it's not polite to meet for the first time and say nothing back.

All right. Let's wave up quickly and lower it quickly.

I earnestly looked at Bassad. Then quickly waved my hand and brought it back down. However, the two looked full of surprise to see a white object between the bag and my back.

Bassad, who was looking at where the bag would be covered, muttered quietly.

"......Tail?"

"...I thought I was a mistake. Bassad, you saw it too, right?"

Fayman answered blankly and then covered his face. A giggling voice could be heard very clearly.

"Don't laugh."

"......Ku ku Kuk-Hip. Kuh... Yes."

"Don't tell anyone, all right?"

"Yes. It's Miss' order, right? I will never tell anyone."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"...Bassad too?"

Can I really trust these two? Still, they were my escorts, so they won't easily spread information about me in other places, will they?

When I opened my eyes and looked up with sharp eyes, Bassad did not readily answer and was silent.

"Why don't you answer?"

"...I won't say."

"Good. I trust you."

Now, first, I'll have to think about how to get into the mansion without being caught.

There were not many people in the garden, but as soon as I enter the mansion, a lot of gazes will stick on me. I quickly walked to the mat where the parasol was installed.

First of all, my legs hurt, so I'll have to sit over there and think about it.

"You're not going in right away?"

"Yes."

"Well. There are many eyes in the mansion, so we must be careful."

Fayman seemed to be subtly enjoying the situation. I took off my sneakers, laid out my bag, and sat down.

Contemplating a way to go unnoticed by others, Fayman raised his hand to say.

"Why don't you give her a hug and go together? I think Bassad can hide it well."

"Hmm? I think it's going to stand out too much."

Bassad looked as big as Dante. It seemed like it would only attract more attention if I went back in his arms. Even now, people passing by the garden were already glancing at him.