Chapter 45

My ears twitched. So far she has been explaining about the Bird Clan, so I thought the contents of the class would flow in a similar direction as a matter of course.

But that wasn't the case.

How can I live like a Black Mamba in the future?

"...What to do? I am a bird."

"Werebeasts can transform their pheromones and use them in many ways. The most basic ability is to transform their bodies, and if you use it in a more intricate method, you will be able to defend and attack...... like this. "

While explaining, Kasana threw the leaves that had fallen on the floor into the air.

Tak. Tak. Tak.

Several leaves flew through the hard bark of the trees and more than half were stuck on it.

I doubted my eyes. Wh-what is this now?

The leaves are stuck in the tree, right?

"Depending on how much pheromone you can handle, the uses are endless. This is the ultimate direction of the classes Miss Irene will receive in the future."

"Wow..."

I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Will I be able to practice and do such amazing things?

"But it's still too early for Miss Irene. Of course, it's a necessary learning factor to protect your body, but..."

Kasana looked at me with a serious face. This is where the main point seems to start, so I listened carefully.

"You have to be careful when using pheromones. It's especially dangerous for young beasts."

"Why?"

"Pheromones are like a life force to beasts. When everything is consumed, one dies without exception."

"......"

"If you're still young, just trying to shapeshift can consume a lot of pheromones."

Does this mean that I can die while practicing shapeshifting?

I was at a loss for words at the unexpected warning.

I can't believe the class I've been waiting for is so dangerous!

As I gave a worried look, Kasana shook her head.

"You don't have to worry too much. It's not too dangerous if you have a guardian around."

"...Is that so?"

"Yes. But I have one thing you need to promise me before we start."

"What?"

"Promise me that you will practice shapeshifting only when you are with me."

That was a matter of course. I had already heard the explanation, so I understood enough. I nodded my head, telling her I understood.

"Then shall we start the class?"

"Yes."

"First of all, you need some external stimulation to feel pheromones."

"External stimulation?"

"Yes. The method is the same as the last time you gave me your hand, but it will sting a little."

...How stingy will it be?

Kasana walked closer to me and gently grabbed my hand. Soon pheromones entered my fingertips.

I felt a slight pain in the tip of my fingers, and at that moment, a strange feeling seized me. It felt like something inside me didn't like Kasana's pheromone moving secretly.