Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    As soon as he entered Yanshi, even sitting in the car, Zhuangjiu clearly felt the difference from other cities.

    Here, the wind is almost completely stagnant. The small flags of the Alliance Star Mine Team hung on the side of the street lights. Originally, when the sun and the lights were shining, they would radiate the brilliance of broken diamonds when they swayed in the wind, but now they are all soft and collapsed there, like one by one. Like a wilted cabbage.

    But the advantage is that the cold wind can't blow in, and the temperature here can't be dissipated, and the temperature is five or six degrees higher than outside.

    Werther turned down the air conditioner in the car a bit, the two switched seats, and Zhuangjiu took the steering wheel.

    "You first check whether the parts on your body are damaged or old. This time you will stay in the mountain for a long time, and you need to replace all the parts that are not good. Otherwise, it will be more troublesome to replace if there is a problem in the future."

    Werther replied happily: [Okay sister, I will check now. ]

    When Zhuangjiu drove into a shop with a very cyberpunk shape, and stopped at the door, Werther also completed his self-inspection.

    [There are a total of 35,049 parts in Werther's body. Among them, there are more than 1,000 severely worn parts, more than 12,000 slightly worn parts, and only 172 rusted parts, but they are all hidden in the deepest part. Disassemble to replace. ]

    [That will take a long time, at least 3 days to complete the repair. 】

    Zhuang Jiu couldn't help frowning.

    Before this time in her last life, she had been obsessed with work and paid less attention to Werther.

    But she remembers that she has been taking care of Werther's body and checking it regularly every September.

    If I remember correctly, she should have just replaced the worn parts for Werther half a year ago. Why did the problem occur so quickly?

    And it's so bad, it's almost three times more than in previous years.

    "Then you communicate with the person in charge, we will buy all the parts we need, and I will replace them for you in person."

    Suppressing the uneasy feeling in their hearts, Zhuangjiu and Werther got out of the car and entered the store.

    The entire repair shop is very large. At first glance, it is about the size of two football fields. Before I walked in, I heard the clanging sound of crystal mines colliding from the outside, and accompanied by the roar of large and small machine tools, a man shouted loudly: "Master! I want to repair the robot— —" The

    maintenance master responded with a louder voice, "What-? You want to divorce your wife? What era do you come from?

    " Throat, chat accidents like the above will also occur.

    There is a long conveyor belt at the entrance of the store, connecting various places inside the factory. There are many metal tables on it, and one table can stand for two people. After pressing the designated button, you can visit the entire maintenance plant along the track, or you can go to different locations according to your needs.

    Many parts that Zhuangjiu bought before were shipped from this repair shop, so the person in charge was also familiar with her. I contacted the person in charge of the store in advance. When Zhuang Jiu arrived, he was already waiting in the office in advance.