Chapter 50

Chapter 50 [Two in One]

    The ice layer is solid, and the pores are tiny, which is completely different from the soil layer that the vines had entered before. If the soil can also be drilled into the ground by the characteristics of the vine itself, then the ice layer is almost inaccessible to the vine, unless it is violently broken, but the speed is too slow, wait until those people enter the underground city , I am afraid that the ice layer has not been able to break through 100 meters.

    "Unless I find a hole that I can drill into, even if I can break it violently, the time will be infinitely stretched." It can be

    seen that the vines are really not resistant to freezing. After only a while, the voice began to tremble.

    Zhuang Jiu quickly took it back into his body.

    Because it is in the extreme north, the daytime here is very long, so there is no concept of time just by looking around. But in fact, it was already three o'clock in the afternoon, and Zhuang Jiu hadn't even eaten lunch, and his stomach started to growl, but it was just covered up by the cold wind.

    The bread in his pocket was also frozen hard by the cold wind. Zhuang Jiu squeezed it, and after feeling the hardness, he gave up the idea of ​​eating. Looking at the raging cold wind around him, he asked: "Is there any place to block the wind nearby?"     Werther shook his head: [When I was flying over the sky just now, I had already briefly searched the extreme north, and the nearby even slightly convex There is no place to start, and if you fly north, you will find the sea. 】    "It is possible that the entrance is not in the extreme north." Zhuang Jiu pondered for a moment, "Is it possible that the entrance is there? Is there a height difference between the sea level and the ice layer?     " , until it connects to sea level. But because of the blizzard, there are often huge winds and waves there, and it is not very recommended for my sister to go there. ]     [And considering that citizens also have to enter, the entrance should not be located in such a dangerous place. 】    "It makes sense, then the most likely place now is the direction we came from, that is, the south of the extreme north." Zhuang Jiu nodded in agreement with his words.

    When she came, she was thinking about things in her heart, and she always felt that the entrance should be in the extreme north, so Zhuang Jiu really didn't pay much attention to the place she passed by before. Now that I think about it, that place is not an ice layer, but a frozen place. Dirt, the entrance does have a certain chance of being there.

    Zhuangjiu returned to Werther's back: "Then let's go back and see, Werther, fly slower and lower your height."

    [Okay sister. 】

    Leaving the extreme north in the direction of Xiaohancheng again, I don't know if it was Zhuangjiu's illusion, she felt that during the flight, the blizzard around her seemed to stagnate for a moment, and then instantly became normal.

    I don't know if she felt something was wrong.

    Away from the extreme north, the ground is permafrost, and the dry and cracked soil is mixed with ice cubes, making the soil extremely hard.

    The snow here is much less. According to the winery's request, Werther flew close to the ground, observing possible unusual structures along the way.

    As long as it is a solitary building, it is most likely the entrance.

    Although there was still snow and wind, the ground was wide-open, and it didn't look like there were stones or leeward places that could be used to block it. Werther flew with Zhuang Wine for a long time, except for the frozen ground, all he could see was the frozen ground.