Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    When I woke up in the morning, it was already raining lightly outside, hitting the soil and splashing out a nice and hypnotic sound. Zhuang Jiu turned over, inexplicably not wanting to get up.

    It is already June, and Qinshan has quickly faded away from the coldness of midwinter, but it still maintains a temperature that is 3 or 4 degrees lower than that of the city.

    The only two humans in the leisure winery took off their cumbersome winter clothes, put on light casual jackets, and began to experience the elderly life in advance day by day.

    It has been more than a month since Tang Panpan came to Xian Winery. Her ability to adapt is much better than Zhuangjiu imagined. In only three days, she has adapted to the life of the leisure winery, and she is crazy enough to play football eggs with those chickens, learn how to cook with Werther, and occasionally go to Make fun of the mutant potato buried in the flowerpot.

    In view of Tang Panpan's lively personality, the arrogant hen was even captured by her quickly, and she became one with her. Occasionally, she would sit on its back. Before the sun came out in the early morning, she resisted the idea of ​​crowing and took Tang Panpan across a mountain. out.

    It seems that before Zhuang Jiu and Tang Panpan met, she had seen the "ruthless" vines first. At first, Zhuang Jiu was a little embarrassed to let the vines appear in front of her eyes. But fortunately, although Tang Panpan saw it later, it was not connected with the big green net that threatened her at the beginning. Instead, he excitedly began to tell the vines the correct way to tie his body, which made Zhuangjiu unbearable. in one breath.

    Tang Panpan's personality is really too lovable, and within a few days, he is deeply loved by everyone from Zhuangjiu to chicks. Of course, the "hard bone" of mutant potatoes treats everyone equally.

    According to Zhuang Jiu and Werther's observation for more than ten days, they found that she really had no bad intentions, so the two gradually let go of their hearts.

    Seeing that it was 6:30 in the morning and the rain had stopped outside, Zhuang Jiu struggled and got up to wash.

    The reason why she got up so early today is that in addition to turning the soil and watering the excellent growing peppers, rice, celery, etc. in the fields, she also needs to reclaim a piece of land,

    mainly for watermelon.

    Watermelon likes a warm climate. Some time ago, the temperature was too cold. Even with the existence of a greenhouse, the sudden drop in temperature at night could easily make the watermelon seedlings freeze to death, so Zhuangjiu decided to adjust the planting time back.

    In the current season, the daytime temperature is maintained at about 16 degrees, and the nighttime temperature is also maintained at about 7 degrees. Go back and put up the greenhouse and put a fire ore in the center of the ceiling, which may be able to maintain the night temperature.

    Because Tang Panpan chatted with Cuizhu last night, he originally expected to go out with the hen today, but he couldn't get out of bed for a long time. However, she is also reducing the number and excitement of going out with the hens. Most of the time she spends most of the morning helping Zhuang Jiu tidy up the fields and so on.

    Just like now, when she finally woke up and saw Zhuang Jiu who was working, she rushed out of the villa like a gust of wind, with two hoes in her hands, and her eyes were full of excitement: "Sister! Let's go, Let's go farming together!"

    Logically speaking, her age should be a little older than Zhuang Jiu's current body, but Zhuang Jiu has passed the last 7 years of the last apocalypse, and she has a calmness that does not match her current age when speaking and doing things. As a result, Tang Panpan once called her sister like Werther.