Chapter 145

Chapter 145

    Liu Yun was waiting for her in the living room.

    The clothes on his body have been changed into convenient clothes, and he just said a word to Zhuang Jiu.

    "This battle is very important, come on."

    Zhuang Jiu understood immediately.

    Zhuang Jiu, Liu Yun, Doctor Cui and others were directly transported to the beach by the koi.

    In addition to them, some power users were also informed by Werther of the basic situation of the seaside, and they all came to the seaside through the teleportation of koi.

    However, the power user himself didn't know how he got here, and thought it was Lord Star God who used his supernatural powers.

    But this kind of thinking has invisibly raised the wine to a higher level.

    Of course, Zhuang Jiu herself didn't know what they were thinking. She was now looking at someone in black who was standing on the octopus.

    Almost as soon as he saw this person, Zhuang Jiu was very clear that she must be freehand for money.

    But she is not entirely freehand for money.

    The brains eroded by parasites should have lost the thoughts of the remaining human beings long ago, and now the money is freehand, and most of them are no different from the parasites.

    The battle was about to break out, and the black figure turned around, stepped into the hole on the surface of the octopus's skin, and disappeared instantly.

    Only then did Zhuang Jiu notice the sight of the seaside.

    In addition to the octopus, many large-scale mutant animals and plants seemed to have obeyed the call of Qian Xiyi, and all surrounded the shore, forming a faint blockade.

    In addition, Werther also urgently told Zhuang Jiu on the star network that the whereabouts of the zombies that can be detected today are basically moving towards various safe areas.

    It seems that Qian Shuyi is really going to launch a general attack!

    This sudden attack really disrupted Zhuang Jiu's original expectations. She originally thought that Qian Xieyi would be safer. After she completely took the alliance for her own use, she would first strike some of the other safe areas, and then launch a general attack with the zombies.

    If this is the case, Zhuangjiu and the other psychic survivors will have more time to prepare and respond.

    But...

    she took a deep breath.

    After thinking about it, instead of letting Qian Xieyi shrink behind the alliance to recharge her energy, it is better to completely eradicate these huge hidden dangers when her power has not yet fully grown, and it will also save the survivors and the safe area. It's more perfect, and she jumps out and destroys it.

    Still a little far away, Zhuangjiu put on headphones in both ears and talked directly to Werther: "Let all the survivors in our sector enter the underground fortress. I don't remember that we still have a small number of defense and attack abilities. Are the players in the sector? Let them stop using abilities first, attack with the weapons we set up next to them, and then use abilities after they can’t hold it anymore, and leave the sector immediately and stay in a safe place if they can’t hold it any longer. Report the specific address on the location, be careful, don't be too attached to it. Also, let them send flying robots to pick up the crystal core, and don't let the zombies merge more crystal cores."     "Okay sister." Werther replied. , the muzzle of the star-shaped magnetic cannon in his hand has been aimed at the giant octopus and fired towards the hole in its skin.     Zhuang Jiu hurriedly flew towards the place where Werther was, while sending a message to the people of the Covenant.     After thinking about it, she still sent a message to the person in charge of the alliance, to the same effect as what she said to Werther before.     In addition, she also talked to the person in charge of the Star Alliance, hoping that the power user on his side could come and help.     After all, in the face of such a huge creature, it is not enough to just have these dozens of ability users in the Zhuangjiu Star District.     And...     Zhuang Jiu couldn't help but sighed.