Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    Zhuang Jiu originally thought that this huge rock-like watermelon covered with moss on the outside should be the same as other watermelons on the inside, with a solid red melon in the middle. However, the door of the melon skin opened, and the structure inside was beyond her expectations.

    As if all the red flesh of the watermelon was dug up, leaving only a light cyan color, this large watermelon has a light cyan color as a whole, and a red boss chair is suspended in the middle. The chair is facing the wine, like a It was silently inviting her in.

    Zhuang Jiu thought about it, anyway, she summoned mutant plants from her body, so there shouldn't be too much problem no matter what.

    So she lifted her foot and stepped into it.

    The watermelon rind closes behind her. At the same time, the inside of the originally opaque watermelon suddenly lit up, and the inside of the surrounding watermelon skin from top to bottom was all similar to a display screen. After a moment of cyan light, the light disappeared, and the surrounding scene Fully exposed to the château's field of vision.

    She was clearly in the huge watermelon, but at this moment she could clearly see everything outside, as if there was no watermelon rind around her, she was just standing here.

    Zhuang Jiu looked around, then sat down on a chair.

    Her surroundings were extremely empty, and she could even clearly see the seated chair and the dangling feet, the compacted soil, and the strange "rock" in the distance, with strange eyes.

    After watching for a while, Zhuang Jiu finally thought of a similar object.

    Understood, the so-called watermelon rind should be a more advanced one-way light-transmitting glass, but the appearance is well camouflaged.

    The seat automatically turned 90 degrees to the left when she sat down, and two snaps popped out from behind. After Zhuang Jiu buckled it, a subtle mechanical sound came from the inside of the watermelon. Under her shocked eyes, a light red mechanical keyboard suddenly appeared slowly in the void in front of her, and a steering wheel in the middle. It also comes with two handles around it.

    Because there is no manual, Zhuangjiu can only operate it tentatively. Fortunately, there are not many buttons on the keyboard, and the operation is relatively simple.

    The steering wheel controls the watermelon to walk, and there are two pedals under the feet, one for acceleration and one for braking. After the left handle is held by Zhuang Jiu, two dark green barrels and an oversized magazine will stick out from the watermelon rind, and the watermelon will be stuck in the middle.

    From the inside, the large barrel can be seen clearly, but after Zhuang Jiu went out, looking from the outside, he found that the watermelon was still disguised as a stone, and nothing suddenly appeared around.

    Following the direction of the gun barrel that appeared inside, Zhuang Jiu reached out and touched it, but found nothing else.

    In this way, the camouflage of the entire watermelon can be regarded as seamless.

    It really is a mutant watermelon, everything is so unreasonable.

    In order to prevent the destruction of the leisure winery, Zhuangjiu talked to Werther's person. And because the vines had woken up, the mutated watermelon was also a very powerful weapon, and Zhuangjiu had strongly demanded that he would never have any problems, so Werther did not force him to come out.

    It's just that Zhuangjiu is a little strange. Obviously the air defense has almost been built. Why is Werther's mecha body still in the laboratory and can't come out?