Chapter 100

Chapter 100

    Just looking at the wolf head outside the screen, Zhuang Jiu felt a slight coolness behind him, Tang Panpan even opened his mouth wide and shouted in horror, the whole person bounced on the sofa and quickly hugged him. He took the pillow next to him: "I'm going! What the hell is this?!"

    After the wolf head roared, he didn't know what he heard, and suddenly turned his head back, and Gan Jinxing, who was hunched on his back, stayed away from the Union Building.

    And wherever he went, the zombies retreated like a tide; as soon as he left, the zombies surrounded these places again.

    It's like...they're afraid of him, or the strange animal beneath him.

    However, Zhuang Jiu took a closer look at the mount under him. It looks so scary, and it does have the ability to make zombies afraid.

    The star probe watched him go all the way to the outside of the alliance center, and the mount under him began to shrink to the size of a horse. Although the mount still has the ability to frighten the zombies, at least now its size cannot fill the entire frame of the screen, so Tang Panpan behind the screen is finally not so afraid.

    Tang Panpan took a long breath, but still half-squinted his eyes, not looking at the screen, and said, "What a terrible animal! This is the first time I have seen such a disgusting creature!"

    As she said that, she looked at Zhuang Jiu again, and said with a hint of envy, "Zhuangzhuang, your psychological quality is really good. You don't have any reaction when you see such a disgusting thing."

    She hummed, thinking that this is all It's a trivial matter, if Tang Panpan sees that flying cockroach, I'm afraid it won't jump straight up.

    Zhuang Jiu cast his gaze back on the screen again, as if he noticed something, frowned slightly, and manipulated the drone to advance the picture.

    Gan Jinxing's figure was instantly maximized, as if he could see the blood vessels in his hands clearly.

    However, this was not what Zhuangjiu saw. She noticed that there were two bright red scars on his cool white wrist with clear joints, like the marks rubbed by handcuffs. Not only that, there is a strange thing on his neck, but the color is similar to the skin, not as noticeable as the red marks on the wrist, and he just adjusted his clothes just now, just to cover the existence of that thing.

    Just when she wanted to control the drone to take a closer look, Gan Jinxing's mount suddenly stretched out long black wings to the left and right, fluttered a few times, then flew into the air, and quickly left in the distance. It soon disappeared from the screen.

    Seeing this, Tang Panpan widened his eyes and sat upright on the sofa: "Damn it! It can still fly! Professor Gan is so stern... He can sit there without changing his face.

    " The roommate blew Gan Jinxing's face, but he didn't change his mentality for a while. Tang Panpan said his words only to find that he started Professor Kwagan's remarks again, and quickly shut his mouth.

    Zhuangjiu didn't say much about this, just let Werther fly the drone to continue looking for money.

    The center of the alliance is small, and the drone scans it completely in no time. Zhuang Jiu and the three of them searched together, and with Werther's intelligent analysis, if he didn't see Qian Xiyi, then she shouldn't be here.

    【Sister, do you want the drone to come back? 】

    Zhuang Jiu shook his head: "Let's stay there first, and when the zombie activity is not obvious at night, go inside the Alliance Building to have a look."