Chapter 62

Chapter 62 [Additional]

    Zhuang Jiu didn't expect that the tortoise would suddenly make such a move, and even wrapped the pepper seedling in his mouth directly in front of her!

    In that short second, she seemed to be able to see the picture of the tortoise being brought to the table in front of her eyes.

    This thought only flashed for a moment before being suppressed by Lu Shi.

    Just kidding, she didn't try to eat the creature's hobby, and she didn't have the idea of ​​​​killing "older turtles".

    At this time, it is too late to rescue the pepper seedlings. Before Zhuang Jiu had time to say a word, he saw Lu Turtle smack his mouth and spit out the pepper seedlings.

    The tortoise had no saliva, but at the moment the pepper seedlings were wet, as if they were covered with a layer of viscous liquid, and they exuded a stench like liquid seeping out of the mutant organisms. Zhuang Jiu came over in a hurry, only to find that this layer of liquid has flowed to the roots along the direction of the pepper seedlings at a very fast speed, and it was soon absorbed by the soil.

    And the pepper seedlings were intact.

    "What's wrong? What are these things?" Zhuang Jiu was slightly relieved and asked Lu Gui involuntarily.

    "It's okay, benefactor, I'm helping them grow." The tortoise looked at the pepper seedlings that began to change in front of him with satisfaction.

    In a few seconds, Zhuang Jiu could clearly see that after the ground that was originally loess had absorbed the liquid, the color suddenly deepened a lot, as if the soil had been transformed. Not only that, originally this chili seedling only had a few green chili peppers on it, but now the chili seedling has been pulled up in a few breaths, and even a few small chili peppers have been pushed out of the branches one after another. come out.

    And the green peppers that were originally growing on them also began to turn red with visible changes, as if they had entered the mature stage in an instant from the growth stage.

    Although this change is not as obvious as the vines "spitting out" the liquid and transforming the potatoes before, it is also extremely scary. Zhuang Jiu quickly stopped the tortoise who wanted to repeat this action: "Old man... No, wait a moment, you... Are you trying to ripen these crops?"

    Listening to Lu Gui's old voice that couldn't hide her good mood, her tone of voice was not consciously respectful, and her words got stuck several times.

    Suddenly a little can not bear to destroy its mood. Zhuangjiu sighed.

    Lu Turtle didn't notice Zhuang Jiu's thoughts, and nodded his heavy head: "The benefactor saved my life and gave me a place to live. Naturally, I have to do more things for the benefactor!"

    After speaking, he added : "This is just the most trivial thing among the things I know. I will definitely continue to make more contributions to the benefactor in the future!"

    Zhuangjiu was very moved, and immediately stopped it: "You...you can just call me Xiaozhuang. You don't need to do these things, and I don't have a shortage of food for the time being. I plant these things just to pass the time, and I don't need to ripen them. ."

    After hearing this sentence, Lu Gui seemed to pouted, and said regretfully for a while: "Okay, let's do this first. Xiaozhuang, if you need help with anything in the future, be sure to call me!"

    "Definitely!"

    After finally sending the tortoise out of the field, Zhuang Jiu couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. Just as I was going to continue walking in the leisure winery, I suddenly felt a strong thirst burst out from inside my body.