Chapter 86

Chapter 86 [One more]

    [Sorry, sister, I didn't expect that Wang Zai's invisible fur would be discovered by her. I was careless. 】

    Zhuang Jiu's voice came out directly in Werther's mind, comforting him: "It doesn't matter. You know, she used to be extremely sensitive to the sight of the probe, and it is reasonable to be found out, but fortunately she I didn't notice your presence in order to cover up your body. The bug you put there, I have already debugged the equipment here. Try to see if you can receive multi-channel reception. If you can, come back first and stay there too. Dangerous."

    Witte responded, and after a test, the connection between the two was closed.

    The sound of breaking the sky sounded, and he was like a pitch-black meteor in the dark night, quickly flying back towards the Xianchao.

    Because of the sudden recollection of some past events, Zhuangjiu did not let Werther install a star probe in the room while the impostor was leaving. Fortunately, she didn't do this, otherwise, with Qian Shuyi's sensitivity to sight, she would definitely have discovered those hands and feet that Werther had done, and thus knew that it was Zhuangjiu who was investigating her.

    After all, she has been with Zhuang Jiu for a long time, and she is quite familiar with the things she made. At a glance, you can basically recognize that it is her handwriting.

    Except for bugs.

    This is made by Werther himself. Originally, he just added the fur of the dog to the outside, to test whether it can be invisible like the dog. Later, I found that this thing is half hidden, and it can still be seen in the bright sun. contour.

    But for eavesdropping, that's enough. So when Chateau let Werther go, he brought these things with him.

    In addition to Qian Shuyi's room, he also installed a lot in the rooms of An Zikang and some superhumans.

    Money freehand and they have no idea about it. Soon she was clothed and fell asleep in bed.

    The wounds on her body are not completely unaffected to her, but even if the invasion of zombie cells will make the wound unbearable, she has long been accustomed to this kind of bone-biting pain, her body is completely numb, and her movements are completely will not be hindered.

    So apart from Werther and Zhuangjiu, no one knew about the abnormality of her body under the black robe.

    In the dream, Qian Shiyi seemed to dream about half a year ago.

    At that time, the end times had not yet begun.

    She had been looking forward to going on a self-driving tour with Zhuang Jiu, even if the purpose was not pure.

    She really planned to use the wine at that time.

    When Zhuang Jiu went on a trip, there was a route that planned to go over Qinshan Mountain and head to the most western part of the Federation, which was called a place of exile by the citizens at the bottom of the Alliance.

    She heard that the Federation's star army will be recruited in a month. Although it is a place of exile, it is also under the jurisdiction of the Federation and is a formally established position.

    The Federation belongs to the Union.

    Rounding up, she was also able to successfully escape from poor status. If she was fortunate enough to be appreciated by a big man, she might even be able to soar directly into the sky!

    At that time, she was still having such a beautiful dream, but after sending a message to Zhuang Jiu in the next second, what she got was a cold rejection message from Zhuang Jiu.

Salted Fish Plant Department, But Lord of Another World [Infrastructure]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara