Chapter 17

Chapter 17

    Before Zhuang Jiu could delete it, the message flashed and disappeared from her star network, and no news of this account came in after that.

    Zhuang Jiu looked up at Werther, who was waving a shovel while cooking, and put the phone back again.

    Now that Werther has dealt with it, she...

    go to bed first.

    The torrential rain outside the window has not stopped, as if a terrible storm is condensed. Everyone closed the doors and windows tightly, and no one knew that in the silent city, some people's doors were knocked silently.

    It is now 22:00 Xingyuan time.

    The lead city in the west of the alliance is also raining heavily because it is not far from Qinshan.

    Tang Panpan is a young woman who lives alone. She works as an intern teacher at the Qianshi Branch of the Union High School.

    At 10 o'clock in the evening, it was time for her to prepare for her class.

    The torrential rain in early spring was piercingly cool, and she felt a slight chill on her back while writing the lesson plan, so she couldn't help wrapping her coat tightly.

    Bang - bang - bang -

    there is a layer of iron gate outside the gate, it seems that someone is knocking, but this time, who will come to visit?

    She inexplicably remembered the recent news from StarNet. There were many young men and women in the lead city who died strangely. Even the corpses were brutally cut into eight pieces. stand up.

    Don't listen, don't look, don't open the door. At this point, the danger is multiplied.

    "Panpan."

    A somewhat familiar voice came from outside, it should be the aunt upstairs, Tang Panpan's nervousness suddenly relaxed a little.

    "How many questions this dead child can't do, can Teacher Tang take some time to go up and help him read the questions?"

    Although such an unreasonable request appeared in the middle of the night, Tang Panpan still cleared his throat: " I'm here, I'm coming-"

    Before he finished speaking, there was a sudden scream from the door, and the aunt's panicked voice resounded throughout the corridor: "Ah!!! Crazy! Get out of here!"

    "Is there anyone? Help! There is someone here who wants to eat. Man's lunatic!"

    Auntie was almost screaming at the top of her throat, and it seemed that she had encountered great difficulties. Tang Panpan was so frightened that her body trembled, and she walked to the door and looked at Maoyan.

    A tall man threw himself on Auntie's body, buried his head on her arm and gnawed at her. Every time he raised his head, he pulled off a large piece of meat. It didn't take long for the snow-white walls and ground to be covered with splattered blood.

    Under the extreme panic, she couldn't say anything at all, and even her body was extremely stiff, and she couldn't do anything if she wanted to leave the cat's eye, so she could only stare blankly at everything that happened outside the cat's eye.     The screams of the bitten aunt disappeared quickly, but strange changes took place in her body. She was lying on the ground, her limbs twisted unnaturally, her eyes were rolling upward as best she could, revealing most of the whites of her eyes; blood was spit out of her mouth, but the bleeding wound on her hand stopped strangely, and the flesh and blood also came out of her mouth. The bright red gradually turns to a blue-grey.     Her face also became extremely pale, and bulging blue veins climbed up Aunt Du's neck and up her cheeks, looking particularly terrifying.     After a while, she stood up again, made a strange roar, and walked upstairs with the man next to her in a strange posture.     The lights of the voice-activated lights went out, revealing a faint glimmer of light upstairs.     After a while, the screams appeared again, but this time it was not loud and disappeared quickly.     Tang Panpan finally fell powerlessly to the ground. It took a long time for him to suddenly remember something, and he quickly locked the doors and windows and blocked the door with various things.     Finally, she pressed the call button tremblingly: "Hello? Star Police Department? I want to call     the police..." Things like this began to happen silently in various cities.     The sound of torrential rain and storms is the best cover for these creatures.