Chapter 116

Chapter 116

    Although the meeting room was recently built, Werther had already tiled the walls and floors inside. Since it wasn't painted, it didn't smell much, and it was put into use quickly.

    Seeing that there was a lot of trouble in the villa, after Werther and Zhuang Jiu had a word, they also went over to help. Zhuangjiu and Vine took a bunch of things and went to the party hall to start the arrangement inside.

    The inside of the party hall was built to look similar to the living room of the villa. Because there are more people, two long tables are placed inside, both of which are solid wood.

    These things were sent directly from the furniture factory, because they were not edible, so in the early days of the alliance, most people moved those smaller furniture back to block the door, leaving some large tables and sofas that were difficult to move. Yes, it's all piled up there, just in time for a cheap chateau.

    The vines branched into many branches, one of which was cleaning the sofa with a rag, and the other was wiping the table. Zhuang Jiu put some items such as the fruit plate on the table, and put the oranges, apples and other fruits that were picked some time ago and stored in the clean room in the fruit plate first.

    Anyway, you don't have to pay too much attention to each other, and you can cut them yourself if you need them.

    Put melon seeds and peanuts on it, Zhuang Jiufu returned to the villa and prepared various cakes.

    Because of the end times, all flies and mosquitoes have mutated, so even if the pastry is left in the room for a long time, the insects will not be attracted.

    The vines stayed in the party hall, and even though Zhuang Jiu walked around, he didn't get out much. He was always holding a pump in it to blow up the balloons, and then sticking it to the wall.

    Lunch time on New Year's Eve is very early, and dinner is ready at about 11 o'clock, in order to free up the whole afternoon to prepare dinner.

    For lunch, everyone got together for a long time to eat, but everyone was very fast, because they had to start busy with the noon and afternoon things in advance.

    An afternoon passed quickly.

    At around five o'clock in the afternoon, the koi started to use its powers and sent Xiao Che and a group of researchers directly to the meeting hall.

    In the afternoon, Zhuang Jiu was so busy that her feet didn't touch the ground. As soon as this side was finished, she was asked to come over there to help. After letting the koi pass them over and having a few words with them to play casually, she left the party hall again to help Werther.

    Although most of the researchers were the real people who met Zhuangjiu for the first time, at the time of the planet's first mechanic competition, no matter how busy they were, they also paid attention to this kind of event. So when Zhuang Jiu introduced himself, they expressed their gratitude for Zhuang Jiu's solicitation, and sighed that it was really terrifying.

    In front of this group of researchers with an average age of 32+, the 18-year-old Chateau is indeed quite young.

    Just when he was about to go back to the villa, Gan Jinxing took the initiative to keep up with Zhuang Jiu: "Master Star God, there should be a lot of things to prepare for the New Year, do you know if you have enough staff? If not, I used to help my family prepare the New Year's goods. , I am relatively familiar with this process." The

    matter is indeed many and complicated, Gan Jinxing asks for help on his own initiative, and Zhuangjiu will naturally not refuse. After talking to him about what to do, he asked him to report to Tang Panpan.