Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    Hearing Xiao Shan's words, Zhuang Jiu's mind immediately flashed across the scene she and Tang Panpanxing saw on the Internet last night: In an empty kitchen, the kernels were eaten by invisible creatures, and then they were thrown away. into the trash can.

    The chaos in the kitchen was still fresh in her mind, and the horrified expression on Tang Panpan's face also appeared in her mind.

    The thing that Xiaoshan caught this time was not the transparent creature who had been stealing and eating in the villa these days, right?

    She hurriedly got up and took out the star net, and opened the chip tracking screen. Sure enough, a white spot of light was stopping outside the villa, and the direction was exactly where the hill was.

    Zhuang Jiu hurried downstairs, ready to see what that transparent creature was.

    When I got to the hill, I discovered that there were not only hills and transparent creatures in that place, but even Werther was standing beside the hill, pressing on the hill with one hand, as if he was pressing down on something. Xiao Shan irritably fixed a place in the air, and shouted angrily with his tender voice: "I don't apologize if I hit the mountain! Did your parents teach you that?!" The

    slightly familiar milk voice was unwilling. Showing weakness, he raised his volume: "Bah! It's clear that you hit me! I'm having a good time here, why are you catching me?"

    "Have you caught it?" Zhuang Jiu hurried over.

    Seemingly aware of her movement, the milky voice suddenly closed her mouth, and there was no movement.

    Witt nodded: [Caught. Sister, is an old acquaintance. 】

    As his voice fell, the originally transparent creature in Werther's hand finally slowly revealed its true colors.

    The snow-white fur started from the tip of its tail and appeared from bottom to top. The creature could no longer maintain its invisibility, and within a few seconds, its body was completely exposed.

    [When it is threatened with life, its invisibility will be disabled. ] Werther said lightly, and then the force holding its neck was finally released, allowing the creature in his hand to burst into a violent cough.

    "Cough! Why don't you have any sympathy at all!" It was about to get angry when it suddenly saw Zhuangjiu standing beside Werther, and immediately put on a pitiful appearance, waving its limbs and trying to throw itself into Zhuangjiu's arms: "Beautiful sister, look at him..." The

    blue-purple pupils, the snow-white limbs waving in a mess, and a slightly hideous but still cute face. What do you think of this creature, it was the snow leopard cub that terrorized Tang Panpan when it was in the extreme north!

    How could it be here?

    Seeing that the animal form couldn't break free from Werther's shackles, the snow leopard banged, changed back to a little boy again, and ran to Zhuang Jiu. At the same time, the monitoring screen based on the signal base station on the star network finally appeared a red dot that belonged to the little boy, and an alarm was issued accordingly.

    Although the siren was quickly cut off by Werther, Zhuangjiu still captured the movement at that moment.

    It turned out that when the body of the snow leopard cubs appeared, it would indeed block the detection of the signal, making it impossible for the star network to observe it. When the human body appears, it will be detected by the signal.