Chapter 147

Chapter 147

    In this extremely low morale situation, it is necessary for a person to show up in time to mobilize their enthusiasm.

    Covenant leaders have tried it, but to no avail.

    Under the current circumstances, Star God is undoubtedly the best candidate.

    So the château appeared again.

    "Tell everyone a very unfortunate news. According to our detection, the running direction of the mutant animals and plants is towards the first district, and the giant octopus has also landed. Although the speed of the octopus is slightly behind, it is also moving towards the first district. Where we are now moving forward, do we have to watch it directly destroy the home we have built with great difficulty, and we do nothing?"

    "Even if all the zombies outside the fence can be stopped, but that is about to happen. The mutant animals and plants running over are likely to cause huge damage to defenses and walls. Under our feet are the underground fortresses where the survivors are located, and behind us are our families and those survivors who are unable to fight back. They, so we must stop these creatures from advancing!" The     suddenly high voice hit the bottom of the power users' hearts like a hammer, and the people who were still sighing and complaining suddenly converged, and the turbulent crowd was quiet. a lot.     "We have so many people, can't we directly stop those creatures halfway and outside the underground fortress? Can't the ability in our hands protect all the survivors?"     Hearing Zhuang Jiu's words, many People's expressions became excited, and they shouted: "Lord Star God! So what should we do next?"     "Now there are 1,012 psychic practitioners on our side, and there are only nearly 50 therapists." Zhuang Jiu quickly After taking over the various data that Werther had passed on to her, "About 20 people form a team, the configuration of the team is about 10 attack power users, 5 defense, 3 support, each team must be equipped with one Therapists. You can add or subtract staff based on that configuration."

    "Although our group is much safer, it is very likely that there will be invalid attacks, and we cannot ensure that every attack falls on the creature just right. The best way for us now is to spread out everyone and exist in the form of a team. However, the target of each team's attack must be the same, which requires the reasonable allocation of the team leader. If you trust me, you can quickly select the leader of each team later, and I will let V tell them how to do it. Deploy the team."     Zhuang Jiu's voice was not loud, but it was quite powerful: "I believe everyone should have seen it. The defense of the star area is strong enough. If even the star area can't stop those mutant animals and plants, then the underground fort I'm afraid it's not far from the fall. So this time, we must not step back!"     Her words spread the reality bloody in front of some ability users who were still lucky, and maybe some people had the idea of ​​retreating before. , but has now completely disappeared.     Behind them are not just the survivors who never knew each other, they also have their own families to protect.     And these giant octopuses and mutant animals and plants that are coming, they must stop them while minimizing losses!     In a few words, everyone's fighting ability has been fully mobilized, and the wounded have basically been treated. Everyone has been quickly divided into groups, and the captain has also undergone simple training and can start fighting.     When preparing to go, Zhuangjiu and Werther also confirmed the situation in the safe area of ​​the Covenant - all the survivors entered the underground fortress, and the remaining part of the power user blocked the side of the wall who wanted to attack the interior. Zombie tide.     The person in charge of the Star Alliance also said that in the event of a last resort, those who resisted would leave quickly, gather together, and not fight against the zombies to preserve their strength.     But the survivors in the underground fortress may need to find a way to help Zhuangjiu.     Zhuang Jiu nodded and turned to Werther: "Is the hill ready?"