Chapter 112

Chapter 112 [One more]

    Although his words were sincere, it was impossible for Zhuang Jiu to let him really stay in this place. After all, he is an important person who can possibly save the lives of the survivors of the entire planet. If his death is caused by negligence or the untimely rescue, I am afraid that the end of the disaster will be delayed for a long time.

    But Zhuang Jiu didn't reject him directly.

    She stared at his light-colored pupils with indifferent and distant eyes, and asked: "This place is close to the lead city, I am afraid it will be quite dangerous, and the alliance can play tricks on me, you may not have something they planted on you, They may come to find you at any time. I will find another place for you to build a laboratory, and accordingly, I will increase the search for the researchers you need."

    Gan Jinxing lowered his pupils slightly, as if he was thinking about something. .

    Zhuang Jiu did not urge him.

    She is always patient with the capable people.

    With the Xian winery as the center, a radius of 200 kilometers has been monitored by Werther, but this is far from the limit of Werther. In short, there is always a place for Gan Jinxing to use as a laboratory for such a big Qinshan.

    By that time, all signal fluctuations etc. can be monitored by Werther. It not only guarantees Gan Jinxing's personal safety, but also prevents him from trying to pass news to the outside with ulterior motives.

    Moreover, the built base will definitely be far away from Xian Winery, so there is no need to worry that Gan Jinxing will find out the location of Xian Winery and tell others.

    Gan Jinxing didn't think for a long time, and nodded in agreement quickly, but the next second he said, "I want to make a list of the researcher's choice. If possible, I will ask Lord Star God to help find it."

    Zhuang Jiu told him She didn't know her very well, so she wouldn't let Gan Jinxing call her by her first name, like other people, but directly accepted the title of Star God.

    She hummed: "Just send the list directly to Werther at that time."

    While talking, Zhuang Jiu opened her star network and connected Gan Jinxing's network with Werther's. Just when she was about to return it to him, he suddenly asked, "Can it be connected to your star network?"

    Looking at Zhuang Jiu's suspicious eyes, he explained, "I remember you said earlier that the results of the experiment were Once there is news, I will send it to you as soon as possible."

    This explanation was tenable, and Zhuang Jiu reached out and added his star network.

    When she turned to return to Gan Jinxing, she seemed to sense a smile in his eyes, but it was fleeting, like her illusion.

    Zhuang Jiu didn't care too much about this, and after finishing things, he was ready to leave this place. Before leaving, she took out the star magnet gun that she carried with her when she went out and put it on the table, and put a watch-like thing on his wrist, and fastened it firmly: "It was built in the laboratory and the room. Before, you had to live here for the time being. This is a monitor. After wearing it, no one except me and Werther can take it off. Your voice and picture will be displayed from then on, and Werther will also observe around the clock to ensure your safety.

    ” Even so, both of them knew that this was monitoring.

    "You may wear gloves when you work." Gan Jinxing asked: "In this case, monitoring may not be possible."