Chapter 114

Chapter 114 [One more]

    Zhuang Jiu's words sounded very reassuring about Koi's ability, as if he was sure that it would be able to move that supercomputer. However, Gan Jinxing looked at her and shook his head.

    "Perhaps... Lord Star God, do you still remember those seven cultivation rooms?"

    Zhuang Jiu immediately realized what he wanted to say.

    Mutated animals have existed for more than three years, and according to records, the first owner of the breeding room was the Research Institute, the second one took over the organization was the Alliance, and the last one was the Alliance.

    The research institute is also the place where Zhuang Jiu's parents and Feng Jingan once stayed. Because of knowing this relationship, Zhuang Jiu naturally understood that what Feng Jingan said to her at that time was not groundless, but absolutely knew what happened to this planet.

    Unfortunately, it was too late when Zhuang Jiu knew about this, and she didn't have time to go back and ask Feng Jing'an.

    But fortunately, there is still someone in the know.

    A man who used to be the Commonwealth.

    "Would it be inconvenient to stand and chat outside? Lord Star God, why don't you sit and rest in the room, drink tea or something before chatting?" The sun gradually began to peer through the clouds, and the sunlight shone Gan Jinxing's eyes slightly.

    He came to the room with Zhuang Jiu. Just like yesterday, he still took out a pot of tea leaves and started to make tea.

    Zhuang Jiu has been a little curious since yesterday. He was clearly monitoring him when he came out of the Alliance Center, but he didn't bring anything on him. However, when he saw him last night, Zhuang Jiu first saw the suitcase he was carrying in the room, with the logo of the Federation on it, and then found various experimental utensils.

    Especially the microscope, it is absolutely impossible for such a thing to appear in an ordinary village, which can only prove that these things were brought by Gan Jinxing himself.

    After all, he has already controlled people under his hands. Zhuang Jiu is much less wary of him today than he was yesterday. He took over the tea he made and drank it.

    "After the end of the world, it is rare to drink such good tea." Zhuang Jiu sighed unintentionally, but he was actually testing him to see if he would explain it honestly.

    Gan Jinxing didn't seem to hear the deep meaning in her words, and said: "Because I guessed that the planet is going to go wrong, these teas are prepared in advance. It's a pity that the packaging was slightly damaged during the delivery process, which may not taste good.

    " It's okay, I've got my mind."

    "It's you, since the federation already knew that something would happen here, why did it let you come here? As one of the few professors on the planet who studies related content, if you don't want to come, the federation should There's no way to force you?" Zhuang Jiu looked directly at him.

    Gan Jinxing does have his selfishness and reasons, but now is not the time to tell Zhuang Jiu, he just said: "I didn't notice it for a while, but I was tricked by them after following their way."

    "Moreover, when they took over, they said that they would properly arrange the mutant animals and plants, but an accident happened on the day they took over, causing an animal to escape. I only learned about this when I came to this place. "