Chapter 108

Chapter 108

    Regarding the stay between the seven cultivation rooms, Zhuangjiu finally found the mutant animal with the space ability and asked it to help move the room.

    No one thought that the koi would come in handy at this time, and the ability of space ability was so powerful, such a large underground cultivation room could be moved as soon as it was moved, and it was all relocated to the leisure winery within a few hours. .

    Seeing its power, Zhuang Jiu instantly lost the idea of ​​letting it go.

    It is impossible to put it away. Every "worker" who comes to the leisure winery must contribute his or her own strength.

    Zhuang Capitalist Wine thinks so.

    The seven rooms were all placed on the edge of the leisure winery. Xiaoshan volunteered to help, and directly sent the plants on the large circle of land next to it to other places, leaving a large area of ​​land for these mutants. Plants live.

    Werther was also extremely quick, building the crystal ore wall in two days.

    Of course, before these mutant animals and plants came here, Zhuangjiu also agreed with them, and the conditions would definitely be more difficult if they moved out. Fortunately, these animals and plants knew each other, encouraged each other, gritted their teeth for the first three days, and got used to it later.

    It's better than staying outside and risking your life at any time.

    In the cultivation room, some aquatic animals are inconvenient to be placed alone, and because there are not too many fish, all the wines are kept in the pond of the leisure winery, which is only slightly crowded. Thinking about it this way, Liu Yun is really prescient. If she hadn't built such a big pond at the time, she would have to dig one now, which would be even more troublesome.

    Things finally settled down.

    After a few more autumn rains, the temperature of the whole planet has completely cooled down.

    In the villa, the ice ore in the small grid of the room has been removed, and all of them have been stored in the underground ice cellar, waiting to be used next year. After an autumn rain, the temperature dropped to about 8°C in an instant. Werther watched the situation and put the fire ore into the small lattice to maintain the normal temperature of the villa.

    Time quickly crossed to the end of November.

    The image of the Alliance Center that Liu Yun predicted at the time was indeed exactly as he said, and it was perfectly reproduced in the Alliance Center.

    A large number of zombies wandered aimlessly in the city. In the huge city, the destroyed buildings and the terrifying roars all reveal a fact.

    The Alliance has no power to fight back against this sudden natural disaster or man-made disaster.

    At the same time, due to the lack of follow-up supplies, more and more people began to recognize the true face of the alliance and actively joined the safe zone of belief in the Star God.

    The alliance gradually faded away.

    But these things, as the Star God's own Zhuang Jiu, was busy arranging those animals during this period of time, so he didn't know about it.

    Leisure Winery.

    The winter in the forest is equivalent to a magical attack, extremely wet and cold. Everyone in the leisure winery has already put on thick clothes, and it is inevitable to put on their long johns, otherwise they will not be able to resist the cold temperature when they go out. Like Aunt Huang, Father Tang and the others who joined later and had no clothes to wear, Werther thoughtfully made clothes out of wool, and made sweaters according to their body shapes, and the fire ore wouldn't get too cold. , life is not much different from before the end of the world.