Chapter 52

Chapter 52 [Additional]

    Zhuang Jiu was a little surprised by the little boy's sudden change, and Tang Panpan's eyes widened, "How could he be an animal?!" He has

    seen animals that can speak human words, but the matter of animals becoming human is not a problem. It's the first time!

    "No way?" The kitten spat out, her stout tail swept in the air and wrapped around Zhuang Jiu's arm: "Beautiful sister, are you the residents who just came to this city? Will you live in the future? Is it here? Can I follow you?"

    He stared at Zhuang Jiu with his different pupils aggrievedly: "I'm hungry! Can you give me something to eat?"

    The fur on the back of his white neck was suddenly pinched. Stop, the kitten's four claws kept fluttering, but he found that the hands that clamped him were as hard as steel, and his body was getting further and further away from the wine.

    [Stay away from my sister. 】 Witte's voice seemed a little dissatisfied.

    "Why! People are hungry?" After the kitten found that the struggle was fruitless, it lowered its limbs limply, and a crisp "purr" sounded in the small room.

    "You can talk well when you're hungry. If you come up like this, you're going to rob me. Who will give you something to eat?" Tang Panpan snorted coldly, "Where is your home?

    " What's the matter, auntie? Do you want to come to my house to play?"

    Tang Panpan suddenly evoked a gentle smile, but in the eyes of the kitten, it was like a demon Yi: "The child is so rude, he keeps running away. As a parent, I must be very worried about going out to play. Werther, do me a favor and send him home?"

    "I don't want to go home! I want to eat! Beautiful sister, save me!" The wilted kitten suddenly struggled. He got up and stretched out his paws in the direction of Zhuang Jiu: "Sister! Trust me, I really didn't mean to rob her, I just came here because I was too hungry!"

    However, in these fragmented words, Zhuang Jiu has roughly pieced together what happened to Tang Panpan after the signal disappeared. She glanced at the kitten lightly: "Then if Tang Panpan doesn't recognize your real body, are you really going to rob her of everything?"

    "This kind of behavior itself is wrong, but until now , you don't even have any thoughts of repentance. I don't feel bad for you like this. What's more..." Zhuang Jiu shook his head speechlessly, "Didn't you bring food?"

    She bent down gently, ore. In the middle of the pile, a large bag of ham appeared.

    "Witter, bring him and these food back to his house. The ore will be kept as an apology gift for your failed robbery."

    With Zhuangjiu's words, Werther held the cat in one hand and the ham in the other, according to the kitten The direction mentioned earlier took him away.

    Seeing them leave, Zhuang Jiu closed the door and squatted down to look at what was covered in black cloth for a while, but he still couldn't figure out what kind of ore it was, so he packed up the ore and prepared to take it back to Xian Winery for further research.

    "Sister, how are you doing? Are you going to blow up the underground city?" Tang Panpan's face softened a lot after the kitten left, and he took out the snacks in his bag and distributed it to Zhuang Jiu, "I was just doing it. The star police came over during the meal, and I haven't had time to make a meal, can I just eat some bread, sister?"

    Her temper came and went quickly, and she wasn't really angry. Those slaps looked a bit scary. In fact, Tang Panpan didn't hit him hard at all. When she was pulling his pants, she saw those Slap print.