Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    After receiving these "uncle" requests, Zhuang Jiucai and Tang Panpan returned to the villa together.

    After walking around the leisure winery, her sleepiness gradually came up, but in order to adjust the upside-down work and rest during this time, Zhuangjiu decided to make tea and drink with Tang Panpan to refresh her.

    Stay up until the night before going to bed, although it will be a little tired, but you can adjust your work and rest as soon as possible.

    Zhuangjiu had never learned to make tea before, so Tang Panpan didn't understand it even more, but he knew that the two of them wanted to make tea, so he quickly moved the tea table to Werther in the living room, and the beautiful tea set on it. , The two still decided to study hard.

    After washing their hands, the two of them sat at the tea table and started watching and doing the tutorials on the star network.

    In fact, as far as Tang Panpan herself is concerned, she used to be in a hurry in the past, but today is the first time she knows that there is so much attention to tea making.

    On the tea table was a set of dark red tea sets. It was a set of tea sets that Werther ordered after seeing that Zhuangjiu bought tea leaves. The tea set with a market value of about 30,000 stars, and the bottom one worth 100,000 stars. The tea table and the matching utensils match very well. It is pleasing to the eye at first glance, and has a magic power that can make people's impetuous heart settle down.

    Rinse all the tea sets with boiling water first, then turn the teapot and cups upside down to drain. During the waiting period, Zhuangjiu reopened a page, which showed the distribution map of each area of ​​the leisure winery that she had made before, even the rice. Tian and pepper fields are clearly marked everywhere.     "The apple trees are indeed right. The weather is getting hotter and hotter, and there are not many trees in the leisure winery. The temperature will definitely rise a lot under the direct sunlight. But if you can dig a pond, it will indeed be a lot cooler."     "The location of the underground river runs from north to south, and our pond location is almost here, and then we install water pumps, check valves, filters, etc. to ensure that it is live water, and it will not stink or make some changes. Animals come in, and a pond like this is easier for us to take care of.”

    Tang Panpan doesn't know much about this, but only a little, but she has a lot of experience in planting, and she has already started to imagine what will happen next: "If we build a small pond, we can cover it with pebbles, It looks like a beautiful family landscape; but if we make a big pond, we can get some water plants and lotus seeds to plant in it, and by the way, we can also build a pavilion next to it? In this way, it can not only be cool in summer, but also have a certain Ornamental."

    She suddenly thought: "Do you want to build two ponds? One big and one small are like a child and mother pond, and the middle is connected. In this way, we can add a lot of things to the small pond to make it more beautiful."     Zhuang Jiu nodded and settled down with a hammer: "I think it's ok, then let's plan the address first. As for the lotus, the small pond, etc., we can make plans after the selection."     Tang Panpan cheered, happy She shouted, "Ah thank you! I love you the most!"     She was so happy that she was about to jump on Zhuang Jiu and hug her, when she suddenly felt an unkind look behind her back, making her instantly cold. I thought of sticking with Zhuangjiu.     Looking back, I only found a sweeping robot that was cleaning up the garbage in the house.     Is it an illusion?     Tang Panpan, the second monk, turned back to his body in confusion.     Zhuangjiu was thinking about something else.     The lotus seeds she saved were all used for eating. They were basically dried, and it would be difficult to germinate if they were thrown into the water. If lotus seeds were to be planted, they could only be transplanted from the city.     At present, parts of some cities have not been completely destroyed by zombies, especially some parks that are usually deserted, and there are not many zombies. So Zhuangjiu thought about calling Werther over, and told him to wait until the pond was built, and then go to the city while it was dark, and "screw" a few lotus flowers back to plant them.     Werther certainly has no objection.     After chatting and chatting about the teapot and cup, the teapot was almost drained, Zhuangjiu took out the Miaocheng high mountain tea that had already been placed next to it, and took out an appropriate amount of tea leaves and put it into it.