Chapter 107

Chapter 107

    It seemed that there was anger in his heart, and the ruins were quickly cleaned up by Werther. A metal entrance similar to the previous underground city was exposed on the ground, and it looked like an alliance at first glance.

    This ruin was originally a garden in the center of the Alliance, just behind the Alliance Building, with a straight-line distance of no more than 50 meters. Perhaps because of the zombie invasion, the houses next to it had collapsed. Those walls were just pressing against the entrance, the turf for camouflage was lifted, and the metal gates were somewhat sunken.

    Werther broke open the top metal door with his bare hands, and there was a layer of metal door underneath. A very straightforward cube was placed in the center of the door, and there was a small circular hole in the middle of the cube. Witte guessed that this should be the so-called door lock.

    He tried to get a piece of code to break through the door, but just after the code entered, he found that the door lock was not connected to the Internet, and if it was destroyed, it would cause the cube to release a strong current in an instant, detonating a certain part of the passage. Explosives, blowing up the only access route.

    Werther used the signal to detect the location of the explosive, and judged that although he was able to rush into the channel under the explosive before it detonated, there was still a long distance down and he could not reach the bottom. If a landslide is caused by this, the integrity of the things underneath may be damaged.

    While thinking about it, he suddenly remembered Qian Xiyi's strange behavior before.

    Assuming that the real purpose of her coming to the Alliance Center is to enter the place in front of her, then she can come directly, and there is no need to go to the third basement of the Alliance Building.

    Coupled with the strange words she said when she failed to find the mechanical box before, Werther had reason to suspect that the purpose of her going there was to find the key to open the door.

    Werther immediately took out the mechanical box he had taken from that hidden space.

    In his previous scans, he only noticed that it was an ordinary box made of crystal ore. But I don't know if it was because of the anger just now that his body had changed. When he took it out now, he could vaguely feel that there was a strange energy inside, which was as hot as light, but it was Very gentle.

    But when he felt it more carefully, he found that there was nothing. He scanned it again with a cold face, except that he could judge that this thing was indeed solid, there was nothing else.

    He frowned and put the mechanical box on it tentatively in the direction of the door lock.

    The moment the box touched the door lock, a strange sound came from inside the box. Werther did not detect that the box was deformed or split and reorganized, but he actually saw that a beam of white light suddenly came out from the small hole in the middle of the cube and hit the box. The box also returned a beam of white light to the entrance gate after absorbing the white light.

    After a strange operation, the entrance opened, and a glass elevator similar to the one seen above the sand pit slowly rose. When it stopped, it silently opened the elevator door automatically, as if it was silently inviting him to enter.

    Werther stood in.

    There is no so-called iris recognition. After Werther entered, the elevator door closed automatically, carrying him all the way down.

    【Please select the room you want to enter. ]

    After calculating in my heart that the time is 6 minutes and 47 seconds, and the depth is about 1923 meters underground, a mechanical female voice that is completely different from Werther rang out, breaking the dark and quiet elevator that was rapidly descending.