Chapter 102

Chapter 102

    "Isn't it what I thought?" Zhuang Jiu's eyes widened in surprise.

    This incident was really unexpected. Zhuang Jiu was at a loss for words for a while, not knowing what to say, and his eyes couldn't stop staring at Aunt Huang.

    The legal age for marriage on this planet is relatively early. Although Aunt Huang's daughter is older than Zhuang Jiu, Aunt Huang is only 43 years old.

    Also a few years older than Zhuang Jiu's parents.

    And they lost a child some time ago, and it seems to be common sense to want to have another baby at this time.

    Zhuang Jiu had never been exposed to this kind of thing before, he hesitated for a long time and wanted to reach out and touch her stomach, but was afraid that it would hurt, so he hurriedly withdrew his hand and changed the subject: "If it's a child, of course there's no problem. .But I have never touched a baby before. What does he eat when he is born? Do I need to prepare something in advance? By the way, you are pregnant now, will it be uncomfortable to sit like this? Do you need a pillow?"

    She hurried Standing up, he carefully handed a guarantee to Aunt Huang.

    Aunt Huang smiled and shook her head: "Thank you. I can handle the child's affairs by myself. You don't need to do more. We are already very grateful that we can continue to live in Xianchao!"

    This is Aunt Huang's true words.

    In fact, she was already prepared.

    Some time ago, after she found out that she was not healthy, she talked with Dr. Cui about it. If Zhuang Jiu did not agree, they would have no choice but to say goodbye, find a safe place to settle down, and see if they could give birth to the child.

    Taking into account the safety issues of the Xianchao, they can also voluntarily accept Werther's monitoring. If there is any information leakage, according to Werther's ability, they can also be killed remotely.

    When Aunt Huang decided to tell Zhuang Jiu about the existence of this baby, she was ready to hand over her life to Zhuang Jiu at the same time.

    But she didn't expect that instead of saying that Zhuang Jiu would drive them out, she asked herself what she needed to prepare.

    Aunt Huang couldn't help but feel a warm current in her heart.

    "I should be able to prepare other things myself, but I don't know if Werther can do me a favor. I don't know if there is any baby milk powder in the city. If there is, I hope I can bring some over here. If not, there are sheep in the village. , should be able to survive that period of time."

    Zhuang Jiu nodded and asked worriedly: "Do you need clothes? Do you need some children's toys? Oh yes yes yes, biscuit teeth molars or something. There must be some, right?"     Zhuang Jiu stood up with a snort, his face full of seriousness: "Aunt Huang, don't worry, I'll go back and plan with Tang Panpan to see what it takes to raise a child. , and then let Werther look for it, and if there are any left in the city, bring them all."     Zhuang Jiu moved very quickly, and instantly pulled Tang Panpan, who had just finished eating, into the room, leaving Aunt Huang behind. Sitting alone on the sofa, a warm feeling flooded into my heart.     Looking at such a scene, Dr. Cui guessed what Aunt Huang and Zhuang Jiu said, so he hurriedly finished eating and came to her side with concern on his face: "Are you okay?"     Aunt Huang covered her mouth dry He vomited, raised his head with pale lips and said, "It's not a big deal. It was almost the same when I was pregnant with Xue Er. By the way, I have already told Zhuang Jiu about this, and she didn't say she would drive us away."     Cui There was a hint of surprise in the doctor's eyes, and the corners of his mouth tickled.     "Zhuang Jiu is really kind-hearted. We can't just accept her kindness, we have to find a way to do more for her." The     two looked at each other and nodded.     "Zhuangzhuang, why are you in such a hurry?" Tang Panpan was dragged into the room by Zhuang Jiu, looking at her suspiciously: "By the way, how are you? I don't think you had anything to eat at noon. things."     Zhuang Jiu shook his head and sat on the sofa with Tang Panpan: "I'm fine, I'm much better now."