Chapter 8: Who We Are

"Who are you?"

"I will tell you everything you want to know." He said holding Taehyung close, because he was shivering from the memories Jungkook shared with him.

"I can't even trust my own mind right now, I don't even know who I am." He whispered, more like to himself than to the man holding him.

"Let's get you to a warm place, and I will explain it to you more, yeah?" he was talking slowly, as if talking to an injured animal, scared that he will terrify the other more than he already appears to be.

"Do you want me to take you to a hotel room or something" as soon as he uttered the words, the brown haired one gave him a look, "Do you think I will go to a hotel room with a stranger?" "But I am-" Taehyung put a hand up, "I know," he licked his lips, "I know you will say you're not a stranger but I am sorry, I don't remember anything right now so I will take you to a place, okay?"

They ended up walking side by side, through a small garden, and took a path through there that led up to a mountain.

"Okay I was not worried since you don't realize the powers you have," Jungkook glanced at his left side, to a very silent Taehyung, "but I gotta say you look super suspicious, taking me up for a hike at this hour of the day" he teased, trying to lighten up the mood.

Taehyung looked up at him, "I was going to take you to my place," he took an abrupt left, which there was no road for a car, just a small path leading up to a wooden kiosk, "but I decided against it, and seeing the glint in your eyes as soon as I mentioned my place, I made the right call."

Jungkook smiled at that, finally breathing properly since the other one played along with his teasing. "This is one of the places I really love to come, since it is accessible easily, and honestly not many people come up here since the town's council made that new garden we passed coming up here."

He sat cross legged on the bench, giving the signal with his head for Jungkook to sit opposite him.

"Now, talk. Tell me everything." He demanded, arms crossing over his chest. Jungkook gave him an uneasy smile, rubbing the tattooed hand over the back of his neck, "Honestly I can't tell you everything because I don't know everything. I only know some parts of your story."

Taehyung bit his lip, his hand gently going to his neck, to the place Jungkook touched him days ago, caressing slowly. "I don't know any part of it, so you better start from the beginning, and don't do that... what you did in the alley, it was too much."

"My apologies, I should've asked you before bombarding your mind with my memories." When Taehyung gave him a questioning look, he elaborated. "It's a vampire ability."

When the brown haired one didn't grant him a response, he decided to start the story from the beginning. "So as you know, I, and you, as well, we are both vampires." He cleared his throat, "I was born like this, however you were made into one, by me." He looked into the other's eyes, seemingly ashamed of that confession.

( Listen to Film out by BTS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFT3f9biz68  )

"I met you when you were still a human. We fell in love, it was so easy for us to do so. I never imagined you would love me, a vampire, but your heart was so big, bigger than any hatred, and somehow you found a place in your heart for me." He smiled at him, his eyes teary, or maybe it was just Taehyung's imagination playing tricks to him.

"But... the elders found out about us, as you saw in my memories, and tried to keep us away from each other."

Taehyung relaxed his hands, now they were gently staying put on his lap. "I saw that, yeah, they said I will be your demise. How can I be something like that, our love seemed so..." he looked at his hands, "...innocent." He locked eyes with Jungkook.