Chapter 13: Killer; Lover

Tedy - Dark Side - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBpbS4vxpSw 

"You need to take revenge!" "Look what they did to us!" "They ruined your family!" "Feel the pain of your ancestors!" "They tortured innocent people!" "They did this to your mother, Taehyung!" "Don't you remember what they did to you as well? They tried to separate you and Jungkook!"

The screams, the words, the pain of all of them were driving him crazy, he couldn't make them stop. He wanted to run and hide, it was getting too much. He could feel his control slowly vanishing, slipping out of his hands.

"You know what you have to do to make this stop!" He didn't know! He just wanted them gone, his mind was too loud. "You need to kill." came a voice, like a growl, from somewhere in his brain and suddenly every single voice starting chanting the same thing.

His control was long gone now, he set out for a mission. Eyes ice cold, hands in fists, his teeth as sharp as knives, he was walking towards the castle he was all too familiar with. He spent so many nights in there with his only one, but right now he was not himself. He was a man under the control of thousands of angry witches.

The door to the huge ball room opened with a loud crush, the 13 elderly men looking at him, horror evident in their faces. A dark chuckle came from the silver vampire, "so you were expecting me," he talked slowly, "Good. That means you know the crimes you have committed."

He looked around the room, he knew the faces, every single one of them, from the memories of his ancestors, which were now burning bright in his brain. "You!" He pointed to an elderly man with long, gray hair. They all looked kind of the same; old men with long robes sitting around a huge table.

"You are Aspera, aren't you? The heartless moron who ordered the death of so many innocent witches, including my family!" His voice was getting louder gradually, it echoed throughout the room, making everyone shiver.

All of them knew the stories about the witches who turned to vampires and then used their blood to kill them, because it became poisonous to their own kind. That's why they gathered all the witches and had them killed, because they were afraid of what would happen.

Vampires would be easy to calm down and control their emotions once they would meet their fated partners and share each other's blood, but the silver vampires would not be able to do that, because their blood would kill them.

So they thought it'd be impossible to handle that kind of power, the hunger, and the heightened emotions they would feel. It would be impossible to tame them, and calm the storm in their hearts after turning to a vampire.

They had good reasons for their actions, or at least that's what they thought.

"You are all going to die a painful death, by my hands," he licked his lips, "but some of you will suffer more. Like Aspera, and," he looked around, locking eyes with another elderly man to his left, "Ah, there he is, the almighty Librora, who thought it was a good idea to have an innocent farm boy killed and leave his nephew to lead a miserable life!"

He grabbed both of them, dragging them through the halls, out of the castle and to the town square. "This will be so fun for me." He dragged a sharp nail across his wrist, cutting it open, blood started coming out right away, "Drink up, you stinky old man." He forced Aspera to drink his blood, making Librora watch in horror.

The moment he drank, his body started burning from the inside out, bleeding from every hole he had. Eyes, ears, mouth, even his belly button. "You'll watch every single one of them die, and then, it'll be your turn, Librora."

Blood started covering every inch of the town's square as he killed and made them all bleed out. After they were nothing but empty shells, he tossed them in the middle of the square, turning to the last one of the 13.