Chapter 27: The Beginning of The End

(A/N: this chapter has two songs, I wrote it listening to these songs so I wanted to share 🩵

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uVD-YgzDzyY&pp=ygUNUGVvcGxlIHBhcnQgMg%3D%3D - Agust D 'People Pt.2 (feat. IU)' Official MV
-and the second one is:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K2J0B4e5Xe4&pp=ygUKU3RhciBvbmVxZQ%3D%3D - ONEWE(원위) '별 (STAR)' MV )

enjoy, my lovelies~

*2 months later*

It's been two months since the vampires completed the blood ritual and things between them have changed, in the best way possible. Even though before the ritual they could still communicate with each other through their minds, after sharing blood they started to feel each other even when they were miles away; they could channel each other's strength, they could feel what the other felt.

Individually, they were one of the strongest creatures out there, but after bonding, their power became unmatched. It led to many nights with them trying to stage fights with the powerful yaksha, and it usually ended in a tie, or Yoongi losing only because he kept getting distracted by a certain witch sitting there and watching his every move with a blinding smile on his lips. But as soon as he lost, Jimin would throw himself at him and make out until he felt better about losing to vampires, so he didn't really mind.

After the night of the ritual, Taehyung officially moved in with Jungkook. His sweet best friend Jimin, although sad to see his roommate of years leave their shared home, knew he'd be safe and sound being in his fated partner's arms.

After dreading it for a while, because even though powerful, he was still shy, the yaksha finally asked Jimin to live with him and since Taehyung left the house, and the yoonmin couple were oh-so-in-love, they started living together.

Their lives, after hundreds of years, were finally settling down. The threats were thoroughly eliminated. There were still vampires all around the world, but they posed no threat to either of them. Yoongi made sure every single threat to them were gone and the people he cared about the most could finally live freely.

The dark, black smoke that always seemed to surround him slowly subdued, due to him always being in close proximity with a person who felt like sunshine; his witch, his Jimin.

Both couples seemed to enjoy being close to their partners, making up for the lost time. They would always linger around each other, and if you saw one of them, you knew the other was just around the corner.

Taehyung decided to get his job back, because he loved to do what he does best; helping others. At first it seemed like he would struggle being around blood now that he knows what he truly is, but all that nonsense fear went out the window the moment he found out that he could channel Jungkook's absolute resistance to blood.

After a while, though, he figured out that the only blood he was really craving now was his partner's; hence began their endless nights of love making and feeding from each other. It felt so intimate and intense at times that the young vampire would need to take a few days of work to be able to think clearly. On those days, the yoonmin couple made sure to visit their mansion to make fun of them, which would end very quickly considering they would show up with marks all over their necks, arms and thighs as well.

Jimin decided he misses cooking so much and Jungkook insisted on giving him money, although Jimin resisted at first. But after the witch helped Jungkook with a personal project of his own, he decided to accept the money and he opened up a small restaurant in the town they lived in which soon attracted big crowds because his food, apparently, was magical. The vampires and the yaksha agreed wholeheartedly, giving compliments constantly and making Jimin blush at every chance they got.