Chapter 26: The Blood Ritual

(A/N: sooo~ this chapter is basically smut🫣 I was supposed to make it kind of hard and rough? but these two write each other and it just turned sweet again🥺 but I love them too much so i hope you enjoy, hehe😽 it has some mentions of blood/blood sharing, so if it makes you uncomfortable you can just skip this chapter 💖 and if not, enjoy it my lovelies😽)

The breath got caught in Jungkook's throat; the anticipation of what was about to come making his skin tingly. "I've been ready for years, my treasure." He held out his hand for Taehyung, and the younger one intertwined their fingers before dragging him way too slowly to their bedroom.

Taehyung was a devil in the sheets, Jungkook knew it all too well. So he expected the other to stop them when they entered the bedroom. "I'll need a little time to get prepared, why don't you lay down on the bed, and wait for me?" he run his lips on Jungkook's neck, giving a light bite at the end of his sentence.

The dark haired vampire looked him in the eyes; two could play at this game, so he run his hand down Taehyung chest, and reached out to grab his delicious behind, giving a light squeeze, and let him go. "Yes, my darling. I'd love to have a shower as well. We can start when we are both ready."

Taehyung was caught off guard, he half expected Jungkook to just beg him to do it now. But turns out he had different plans. He was quick to recover from his slight shock, "I'll use the bathroom in the other bedroom, so you can take your time here my love." And with that, he turned around to leave the room, a smirk on his lips, leaving a pouty Jungkook behind.

He took his time getting ready, having a bath, making sure he smells good, and getting himself all prepared for what is about to happen. He didn't want to rush anything, just like he was sure Jungkook was feeling exactly the same.

And he was right. After being in a comatose state for a while; Jungkook really needed to feel the clean water around him. So he too, washed himself and after about half an hour, both of them were ready.

Jungkook was the one going to the other bedroom, since the one he was currently in had dirty sheets, and he really couldn't waste another second by trying to change them since there was a perfectly fine bed in the other room as well.

When he entered, he noticed that Taehyung was still in the bathroom so he just decided to lay down on the silk sheets hands under his head, legs on top of one another, and eyes closed. His chest was bare, and there was only the towel covering his other parts.

The moment Taehyung entered the bedroom, his knees felt weak. His beloved, in silver sheets, looking like a painting. He was, indeed, art. No other person could compare. Not only his beauty was out of this world, but the serene expression on his face, a small curve of lips, fluttering of closed eyes, the damp hair falling on his forehead...

He was still staring when Jungkook opened one eye, and then the other, looking back at him. He was dressed the same, just with a towel around his waist. Hair wet, dripping on his chest. Jungkook's eye caught a stray water drop, that fell from his hair, slowly made its way from his neck, collarbone, down the middle of his chest, and stopped right on his smooth stomach. He gulped, wanting to trail the same road with his tongue.

"How long will you stand there and torture me, my love?" He had to ask. "You can touch, and not just stare from far away, you know. I'm already all yours." That elicited a chuckle from Taehyung, and finally made him move. Thank God. He took a few steps, and made his way to the foot of the bed.

And then he stood there, in all his glory, eyes locked with his beloved's, and he let go of the towel. Jungkook let out a strangled moan, he itched to just get up and pin him to the closest surface, and just take, but he wouldn't dare. He knew if he did that, he wouldn't get what he wanted.