Chapter 2: photo

The wind was cooler than usual at night.

Jian Huaiyi was taken away by Luo Jun for treatment, and the well-trained bodyguards also quickly retreated in silence. The fireworks were over, leaving no trace in the dark sky.

Luo Zhi rested for a while and sat up slowly.

He couldn't sit still, and reached out to support the ground again, leaning his shoulders back on the body.

Luo Zhi took out his phone from his pocket, tapped the screen, and restarted the game.

This time, he didn't play very well. He didn't run a few hundred meters three times in a row and let the villain hit the subway. Finally, I jumped onto the roof of the car with a front flip, and was photographed by a billboard GAMEOVER, with colorful paint scattered all over the ground.

Luo Zhi didn't care much.

He exited the game interface, his eyes still fell on the screen, and he patiently waited for the blurred vision of rotation and dislocation to slowly return to its position.

The scattered forehead hair was picked up by the night wind, revealing pale eyebrows soaked with cold sweat.

Luo Zhi closed his eyes and sat still against the car body, cold sweat dripping down the side of his face, stinging the dazzling red and swollen wound at the corner of his lips.

After a few minutes, Luo Zhi finally breathed a sigh of relief.

He raised his hand and rubbed his left ear twice, but there was still a cicada-like noise inside.

It wasn't because of Luo Jun's slap.

Luo Zhi was accidentally injured when he was a child. Because he was not treated in time, this ear was so serious that he was almost deaf.

Even after recovering, his hearing in his left ear is still less than half of that of ordinary people, and occasionally he has tinnitus, and when it rings, he can't hear anything.

Luo Zhi put down his hand, and after the severe dizziness caused by the tinnitus passed, he stood up on the ground.

This kind of taste is not pleasant. Once the dizziness occurs, the state that is both heavy and shaky, and the state that seems to be spinning around in the air is almost a life-threatening condition.

Luo Zhi flexed his knuckles and pressed his temples hard.

The shirt was hidden under the windbreaker, wrapping him in a breathable and cold way, letting the cold wind get in all the way along the collar.

Luo Zhi's whole body also seemed to be dripping with cold sweat. He lowered his head to hold the station steady, imagined his current appearance, and couldn't help but chuckle.

With this look, the big brother looks at him very well.

It was completely abandoned by the tree trunk and thrown down, let the wind roll around in the mud, endured a few rains, and finally got soaked and squeezed on the sidewalk, asking people to step on it, waiting for the one to be swept away. Spread the horrid fallen leaves.

Occasionally, this kind of thought would come up at the same time as a dizziness attack, but when the symptoms passed and the whole person recovered, Luo Zhi always felt that it was a bit exaggerated.

Not so.

He felt that at least he shouldn't be that bad.

Even if this leaf is thrown away, it can be picked up to make bookmarks and stickers. Even if you open a notebook and clip it in, it will make it less desolate.