Chapter 58: Prepare

Some people said that they had to wait for the operation to change their name, but they have secretly practiced signing.

It was raining through and through, and the weather was fine for the next few days.

In the afternoon, when it was not so hot, Ming Weiting would take Luo Chi to the beach to bask in the sun. Every time he washed his brushes and came back, he would see the extremely upright "Ming Chi" written on the beach under the drawing board.

The words on the beach could not be retained, and they were filled with other sand before they could be seen clearly. Mr. Shadow also pretended not to see it at all, and squatted down and focused his brushes on the easel one by one.

Luo Chi's ears were still hot, so he carefully buried the evidence with sand. After confirming that he couldn't see it at all, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

He stretched out his hand and touched the brush that had been washed cleanly. He subconsciously opened his mouth to thank him, and then swallowed the words back: "Mr. Shadow."

Only then did Ming Weiting look back, smiling and learning his words: "Mr. Huo Miao."

Luo Chi obviously liked to be called like that, so he sat up straight and his right hand behind his back slowly moved out, signaling him to stretch out his hand.

Mingweiting stretched out his hand, and there was a conch the size of a knuckle in his palm.

It's not the snail shell, the soft snail meat hidden inside has a pearl-like color, and it is still shrinking sensitively, and it will bubbling quickly when touched.

"It can be raised." Luo Chi said, "It can grow up."

Ming Weiting nodded: "Okay."

Luo Chi was ready to say what he wanted to say, but before he had time to officially start, he couldn't help but wonder: "What is it?"

"Take it back and help raise the fire." Ming Weiting said, "When he recovers from the surgery, I invite him to go out to sea to play together. If you want to see the conch once, you will have to use a song in exchange for it, and you will return it when the little conch grows up. give him."

Luo Chi just wanted to think about it before the operation. He didn't expect so much, and opened his eyes wide: "It will take a long time to grow up."

Ming Weiting nodded: "Then go out to sea and play together for a long time."

He painted with Luo Chi for a few days, and he was very proficient in auxiliary work. He found a few tubes of paint and filled up the colors in the palette that were about to be used up: "Where do you want to go for the first stop?"

Luo Chi opened his mouth for a while, then lowered his eyes and smiled: "Caribbean Sea."

"Okay." Ming Weiting nodded again, lowered his head and said to the little conch, "Follow us to the Caribbean Sea."

...Mr. Shadow must have obtained a very powerful star chasing cheat.

Luo Chi felt ashamed, touched the paintbrush, put it into the palette, and continued to concentrate on painting.

In the field of painting, talent and color perception alone are not enough. Basic skills are equally important.

Luo Chi had studied for a period of time. Later, although he gradually became busy with the company's affairs, he always used this as a relaxation, and he didn't give up his work. It's just that the things I draw are getting more and more dissatisfied, so I don't see them anymore.

Luo Chi has never practiced writing with his left hand, but he can hold a paintbrush. He has been concentrating on painting a painting for the past few days, and even when he comes out to bask in the sun, he has to bring out his easel.