Chapter 36: Mother

Recognizing face to face
Ming Lu brought an oxygen generator and walked over lightly.

Mingwei Pavilion sat cross-legged in the same place. He took Luo Chi into his arms, massaged Luo Chi's chest lightly, and gently rubbed Luo Chi's hair with his free hand.

His palms were warm, covering Luo Chi's chest, soothing those rampant pains little by little.

Luo Chi couldn't tell how he felt, but he could feel it after all. As soon as the pain eased a little, he raised his eyes in surprise and looked at Mr. Shadow.

Ming Weiting nodded with Ming Lu, took the breathing mask handed over by the other party, and met Luo Chi's gaze.

He found that Luo Chi recovered very quickly.

In just a short while, Luo Chi was no longer trembling, and the pale eyebrows that were trembling with pain just now had also relaxed and released.

Luo Chi looked at him with his eyes open, his expression serious and focused, as if he was about to speak.

Ming Weiting folded his arms: "What's wrong?"

Luo Chi slowly blinked his eyes.

Ming Weiting thought that he didn't have the strength to speak, his shoulders were lowered, and he wanted to get closer to listen, but the coolness suddenly brushed against his ears.

Luo Chi saved his strength for a long time, and once he hit it, the raised hand swayed and fell back to his side, and the corners of his pale lips were raised in satisfaction.

"I'm praising you, sir." Ming Lu looked at Ming Weiting, who was stunned, and couldn't help laughing. He helped explain, "Mrs. Ren praised the young master so much."

The videos left by Wanghai Villa were taken away by Ren Chenbai together with the master tape as soon as they were finished, saving a lot of time.

Ming Weiting wanted to take care of Luo Chi, and he didn't have much time to check those videos in detail, so he was not familiar with this action.

Ming Weiting heard Ming Lu's explanation and asked softly, "Praise me?"

Luo Chi blinked again, and this time the smile was clearly dripping out. He nodded clearly before closing his eyes.

Ming Weiting touched Luo Chi's hair.

He found that every time he saw Luo Chi smiling at him like this, he couldn't help but want to feel relaxed and happy. He thought that Luo Chi was actually amazing, and he could easily make others happy no matter what.

So he also raised his hand, learned to touch Luo Chi's ear, and said softly, "A powerful flame."

Luo Chi's body and mind were completely relaxed, engulfed by the soft tiredness like a tide, breathing lightly and steadily, leaning on his shoulder to sleep soundly.

This time, even the slightest throbbing no longer appeared. Luo Chi's breathing is very stable, and the oxygen generator does not need to be used for the time being.

Ming Weiting handed the breathing mask back to Ming Lu, picked up Luo Chi, put it back on the reclining chair, and covered him with a thin blanket: "Uncle Lu, what's the matter?"