Chapter 57: write down

Mr. Ming did not make a sound immediately, nor did he move.

Luo Chi waited for a while, raised his hand, and tapped twice as if knocking on the door on his chest.

Ming Weiting held his hand and said in a low voice, "Wait a minute."

Luo Chi was curious: "Wait for what?"

"I can't hold you up right now and run." Ming Weiting said, "Your head will hurt."

Luo Chi was super surprised: "Mr. Ming will also stand up and run with a man in his arms?"

Mingwei Ting responded, leaning his shoulders to block the wind coming from the shade of the reef.

Last night, Luo Chi held his shirt after falling asleep. But Luo Chi's right hand had no strength, and with a slight movement, the shirt would slip out from between the twisted fingers.

Ming Weiting sat beside the bed and had a rare dream.

It was a short dream, it seemed that it only took him a few minutes from falling into a dream to waking up.

In the dream, he went back to the ship ten years ago and saw the bonfire on the shore.

Day thinking, night dreaming. Ming Weiting did think many times about what might have happened if he got off the boat at that time.

Most of these thoughts end in vain. He didn't know anything about guitar and painting at that time, and he was not good at describing everything he knew. He took the liberty to knock on the door directly, and most of what he said would be blasted out by Aunt Ren holding a broom.

So in that dream, he got off the boat, hugged Luo Chi and ran.

Of course Mr. Ming couldn't do such a thing. Fortunately, he was not Mr. Ming at that time, and it was just a dream.

Luo Chi's ability to adapt is very strong, and he shouldn't be afraid if he is suddenly picked up and runs away. Luo Chi in the dream was interested in what he said, waved his hand and asked for leave aloud with Aunt Ren on the distant shore, and went out to sea with him for a week.

He taught Luo Chi to dive and showed him the secrets he discovered under the sea. Stalactites formed over tens of millions of years stand in deep caves, schools of fish pass by them, and ctenophores drift through the water, glowing with soft violet light.

Luo Chi was held by his right hand, looking at the underwater world and the stars in the sky. Those pictures are painted on the canvas and become more magical and wonderful. Luo Chi sits on the side of the boat and plays the guitar, accompanied by the wind and waves.

This is an emotion that is difficult to articulate, and absolutely unnecessary.

Ming Weiting sat for a long time after waking up. He looked at Luo Chi in his dream, just thinking that he should really start studying and training early.

He should hold Luo Chi and run.

Mingweiting didn't tighten his arms. As much as he tightened his arms, he tried to control Luo Chi, who had just suffered a headache, and lowered his head after a long time.

Ming Weiting lowered his head, he wrapped Luo Chi's neck and looked at Luo Chi seriously.

Luo Chi rested on his arm, obviously not worried about his answer at all, and was almost falling asleep waiting.

Ming Weiting said softly, "Okay."

Luo Chi slowly opened one eye, and deliberately lengthened his voice: "What's the matter?"