Chapter 61: coat

Xun Zhen was finally able to breathe a sigh of relief.

Probably all the accidents that could have happened have been eliminated from the operation, and all the good news came out of the intensive care unit.

Each awakening was successful, no leakage of cerebrospinal fluid, normal hearing and vision, normal limb response, and simple answering.

There was no suffocation and respiratory dysfunction, and the vital signs remained stable.

Although a large amount of blood loss, the bleeding should be stopped in time and completely, there will be no secondary bleeding and hematoma, and no irreversible damage to the nerves...

The intensive care unit wakes up the patient every 20 minutes, and Dean Xun will explain the situation every 20 minutes.

Going back and forth like this until late at night, even he himself felt too disturbed, he hesitated at the door of the lounge: "...Mr. Ming?"

"Quick." Ming Lu's expression became more and more relaxed, he put down his pocket watch and nodded with a smile, "Sir is waiting for you."

Xun Zhen breathed a sigh of relief, walked quickly into the lounge, and roughly explained the next arrangements with Ming Weiting.

"Ming—" Xun Zhen's heart was basically settled, and he was finally able to pronounce the name without hesitation, "Ming Chi."

I have to say that these two words together are indeed far more compatible than the previous combination.

If he was asked to pick whatever name he wanted, he would definitely pick a name that looked bright and dignified.

"So far, there have been no complications and no signs of infection." Xun Zhen said, "I was observed in the intensive care unit overnight because I wanted to give him an analgesic pump for a while longer."

Xun Zhen hesitated for a while, but added: "Now we must strictly ensure emotional stability. The nurse didn't ask him anything more, but just made the simplest basic conversation with him... I can't judge the memory damage for the time being."

"It's okay." Ming Weiting nodded, "It's work."

"It was originally our responsibility."

Seeing that he didn't care, Xun Zhen breathed a sigh of relief and shook his head quickly: "There may be cerebral edema in the early morning, and the blood loss is too much to avoid, but it will not be too serious. When the swelling is stable, you can go back to the ward, and there will be people paying attention at any time. "

He quickly explained the rest of the words: "The next step is to recuperate, recuperate, and be careful not to cause intracranial infection... The operation time has been controlled as much as possible, and the operation during the operation is also cautious, and there should be no infection."

"The little girl's surgery followed him, and it was quite successful." Xun Zhen said with a smile, "It's called Yishun Baishun here. The next operating table will be very lucky, it's the good luck that he brought, look back. Gotta give him a red envelope."

Ming Weiting looked at Ming Lu, who nodded: "There is indeed such a saying, sir."

This is true in the hospital. It is okay to say that it is a bit superstitious to ask for a lottery, or that there are psychological factors.

After all, if the first operation of the day is a great success, the back of the operating table will become smoother and smoother, and most patients who go up will be safe and smooth.

Minglu explained it briefly, and added: "There is another way of saying that if even the doctor is in the mood to joke, it means that he is out of danger, and there will be basically no problems in the future."