Chapter 11: Glass

Ren Chenbai raised his eyebrows.

He didn't think much about it at first, but after being mentioned by the other party, he remembered that Luo Zhi's behavior in the ward seemed to be a bit strange before he left last night.

From the beginning to the end, the crazy questioning that went out of control in hysteria was just a one-man show of Ren Chenbai's embarrassment and absurdity.

Luo Zhi was unexpectedly calm, and seemed to be completely immersed in his own world.

It wasn't until Ren Chenbai grabbed the collar that Luo Zhi finally realized, and slowly raised his eyes to look at him.

Luo Zhi looked at him, but there was nothing in his eyes. The pupil light is scattered, and the landing point seems to be in a place that is more elusive and unattainable, and it seems to be looking at a shadow that has long been abandoned by Ren Chen.

After looking at it for a long time, those eyes were softly curved, and the very shallow and faint smile had not had time to reach the eyebrows, but his eyes were fixed on Ren Chenbai's face as if he had just woken up.

Then Luo Zhi staggered his eyes and didn't look at him again.

After that, no matter what Ren Chenbai said, Luo Zhi just lowered his head as if he had never heard of it.

The dark and dense eyelashes trembled and trembled again, and finally fell slowly as if overwhelmed.

Luo Zhi no longer looked at him.

After returning from the hospital, Ren Chenbai couldn't fall asleep again, and the rest of the day was equally irritable.

He completely blamed the irritability on remorse for accidentally destroying his mother's belongings—a responsibility that could easily be blamed on Luo Zhi.

If Luo Zhi didn't hide from Ren Chenbai and escaped into the car, Ren Chenbai wouldn't have a chance to destroy the car.

If Luo Zhi didn't hide this matter to death, Ren Chenbai would have known who the car belonged to earlier, and of course it was impossible to attack that car.

Look, no wonder the Luo family blamed Luo Zhi for every fault.

This is a very relaxing experience. It can avoid all troubles and self-blame, and the only thing to do is to hate Luo Zhi.

It's too easy to hate Luo Zhi.

Ren Chenbai retracted his mind.

He recalled the scene from last night, and cooperated with the doctor's reminder, only to realize that Luo Zhi might not have heard it at that time.

Ren Chenbai nodded and asked, "Then what?"

The doctor on duty was stunned.

This private hospital is the property of the Ren family. In fact, many people know that Ren Chenbai is not as gentle and kind as the outside world thinks.

They had seen Mr. Ren stay by their mother's bedside, carefully peeling an apple, and calmly ordered "abolish the cooperation of so-and-so", "fire the department manager of so-and-so's dereliction of duty", "abolish so-and-so" redundant department".

When he ordered these words, Ren Chenbai's tone was no different from now.

Very calm and indifferent, knocking on the chessboard against the chess piece that is about to die, perhaps with a little interest in it that has nothing to do with him.

Can't hear.

and then?

The doctor on duty naturally understood Ren Chenbai's attitude, shook his head and closed his mouth tightly, and stepped back to the corner of the elevator.