Chapter 17: dinner

Luo Chengxiu irritably grabbed the water glass and took a few sips of water.

In the middle of the night, it is raining again, what is there to see in the sea?

What does Luo Zhi's inexplicable state and reaction mean?

Dissatisfied with him, or dissatisfied with everyone?

... What qualifications does Luo Zhi have to be dissatisfied?

If Luo Zhi could have been as honest and quiet as today, endlessly causing trouble, and hurting relatives unscrupulously again and again, how could the family be so troubled today!

The more Luo Chengxiu thought about it, the more annoyed he became. He sat motionless at the table, frowned, and held the glass tightly.

I don't know why, when I thought back to the eyes of Luo Zhi that I saw just now, Luo Chengxiu was irritable and uncontrollable, but there was a faint chill that couldn't be shaken.

He clearly left the cold rain long ago without looking back, and also asked his assistant to take away the rain-wet jacket.

The room is bright and warm, and the annoying ghost weather and annoying people are all separated from the door, like two unrelated worlds.

Luo Chengxiu was awakened by Luo Cheng's voice and dragged him back into the world he was in.

The whole family is happy, sitting together and enjoying a warm and homely dinner.

His wife has been recuperating very well recently, and her mental state and complexion are much better than before.

Jian Huaiyi coaxed her to be extra happy. His wife was smiling because of what he said, and insisted on hand-picking food to this caring adopted son. That gentle and focused attitude almost seemed to be the same person in the whole room.

Having been accustomed to his mother's attention to Jian Huaiyi, Luo Jun didn't bother him much. He took a cup of coffee and drank it slowly, while distractedly browsing the documents sent by his assistant, occasionally discussing a few words with Jian Huaiyi in a low voice.

Luo Cheng didn't need to carry as much as his brothers, snuggled close to him and hugged his father's arm.

Very ordinary scene.

It's no different from any family dinner.

Seemingly aware that Luo Chengxiu was in a different state today, Luo Orange was looking up at him with some worry in his eyes.

Meeting the gaze of his little daughter, Luo Chengxiu felt a little warmer and shook his head: "...It's okay."

He put down the water glass and pressed his eyebrows hard: "What were you talking about just now?"

Jian Huaiyi suddenly stopped talking, looked at Luo Chengxiu, wanted to speak, but hesitated before saying anything.

Luo Jun put down the document and raised his head: "We are discussing the change of Huaisheng Entertainment's name."

Luo Chengxiu frowned: "Okay, what's the name going to be changed?"

"Dad...that's it."

Jian Huaiyi hurriedly sat up straight and took over the conversation: "Because of the public opinion turmoil some time ago, and some other incidents, Huaisheng Entertainment has always been in the public eye." He paused, "a very negative impression."

He didn't say it explicitly, but the storm of public opinion some time ago was naturally the matter of Li Weiming.

As for some things in the past... it will involve Luo Zhi's own debut as a singer, and the mess of right and wrong words he provokes.