Chapter 25: Wei Pavilion

The cruise ship moored into the night, and the shadows melted into the water.

The last missing person was leaning back in a deck chair on the deck, covered with a thin blanket, his hair lightly stroked by the sea breeze.

He slept soundly, and although his breathing was still weak, it was much more stable than before.

His right hand was folded into the warmer hand, which was still writing in the palm of his hand, slowly stroke by stroke.

This time, in addition to the customary payment, there are two more words than before.

"Wei, Ting." The owner of the hand introduced himself to him, "My name is Ming Weiting, and I'm your friend."

The owner of the hand stopped at this relational title.

Although he was just practicing and deliberating, he still didn't know whether he could call himself in such a relationship, so he changed his mouth: "My name is Ming Weiting, I'm your fan, I'm chasing your star."

The missing person's hand was held lightly, and the thick eyelashes fell down. The soft short hair was touched by the wind, making people almost have the illusion that he was attracted by this somewhat strange self-introduction, and then tilted his head slightly.

But he never woke up, maybe because he was too tired, or maybe because he couldn't find anything necessary to wake up.

Since the day he was rescued, he has been so quiet and lethargic, never even moving.

Ming Weiting raised his hand, stroked his hair lightly, put the pale hand back under the blanket, and covered all the edges of the blanket.

He gestured to the people beside him, stood up, and walked a little further on the other side of the deck.

The person who came consciously lowered his voice: "Sir..."

"I already know." Ming Weiting recalled the name and slowly read it out, "Ren Chenbai."

Ming Weiting asked, "Uncle Lu, what else did he do?"

Ming Lu is the general manager of the Ming family. He is nearly seventy years old and has been with the Ming family for three generations.

He came over and respectfully handed over the sorted information: "I still need to find someone."

Ren Chenbai refused to accept Luo Zhi's disappearance in the shipwreck.

Ren Chenbai called Luo Jun, but Luo Jun was being punished on his knees in the confinement room. Luo Cheng didn't know where to hide, so he couldn't find anyone at all. Jian Huaiyi simply told him that Luo Zhi was dead, and was beaten to death by Ren Chenbai uncontrollably, which almost killed him...

A clumsy farce full of chicken feathers.

In the end, Ren Chenbai only saw the items of the missing person sent by the cruise ship.

Much less than he imagined.

There was actually only one windbreaker that was soaked in the sea and then left so dry, wrinkled and clumped with salt.

Half of the windbreaker was scratched by the reef, and the fabric fragments were tinged with some dark red.

Because Luo Zhi's ID card is placed in the inner pocket of the windbreaker, and the seal of the pocket is just right, it is easy to confirm the owner of the item.

As for what happened after that, it is difficult for outsiders to inquire completely.

All that can be known is that Ren Chenbai must take away the windbreaker, and the Luo family naturally disagrees. The two parties started arguing, disturbing Luo Chengxiu, who had been in the study room for the past two days.