Chapter 24: hallucination

Luo Zhi didn't wait for the hand to fall on his head.

So many things had happened that had drained the last of his strength.

While protecting his arm from falling, Luo Zhi's body also quietly sealed off all perception of the outside world.

Luo Zhi sat still, unconscious, his head and neck drooping softly along the pressure of that point.

The unconscious body no longer bears any force, Luo Zhi was about to fall into the muddy water, and was stopped by the hand in time.

The man stretched out his hand to support Luo Zhi, stroked his shoulder, and tried to call him.

Luo Zhi's body could not give any response.

"What's the matter." The secretary tidied up the power cord, and in a low voice came back to ask Mr. Ren's assistant, "How much evil did this person do?"

The assistant was completely confused, staring at the darkened picture of the video, shaking his head heavily.

Ren Chenbai never told people more about Luo Zhi, and they only heard from the more senior employees in the company that the relationship between the two people was obviously very good when they were young.

Obviously very good, Mr. Ren will sometimes bring Luo Zhi to the company, and when he has a meeting or is too busy with work, he will let his son lead Luo Zhi upstairs and downstairs to play around.

I heard that they were only teenagers at the time, and Ren Chenbai led Luo Zhi wherever he went, never allowing anyone to bully him.

I heard that two people are always inseparable, even if they are temporarily separated for some reason, they will get back together soon.

I heard that Ren Chenbai didn't even need to call Luo Zhi. He has always been able to guess Luo Zhi's location, can guess what Luo Zhi is doing, and he can find it after a few searches.

The assistant didn't dare to say more, just reached out to turn off the computer.

He operated the mouse to save the files one by one, subconsciously glanced at the video again, and was suddenly surprised: "Is it this person?"

The secretary looked over and asked, "Which one?"

On the screen of the video, the man probably found out that Luo Zhi's condition was wrong, hugged Luo Zhi, who had passed out unconscious, and stood up with a frown.

The facial features became more recognizable because of the more angles turned, and the assistant recognized the face.

"Mr. Ming's generation... You don't watch the news? Didn't there just have an accident on a cruise ship? They belonged to their family."

The assistant clenched his fists, his face turned pale, and cold sweat slowly oozes out of his forehead: "Why is it a cruise ship again?"

The incident of the cruise ship wreck has been abuzz these days, and relevant news is everywhere.

The modern cruise accident is not as exaggerated as in the movie, because the follow-up rescue measures are quite professional. The tourists only injured more than 100 people and lost 32 people.

These 32 people were found one after another. Some were rescued by passing fishing boats, and there was no time to contact them. Some were in a coma after falling into the water, and their identities could not be counted in time... In short, 31 people have all gone missing. .