Chapter 14: ripple

Luo Zhi slowly opened his eyes.

He looked at the ceiling and thought about where he was for a few minutes, but to no avail, he had to pick up the phone beside him.

After waking up from a sleep or fainting, this situation began to occur, and I can't remember exactly.

In short, after waking up a certain time, Luo Zhi looked at the words on the memo. Although he recognized each word, he could no longer identify their meaning, and it was difficult to connect memories through reasoning.

In his mind, there was a squirrel that specialized in eating memories, biting off a little bit every day, leaving more and more blanks.

It didn't hurt, just numb and unstoppable pantothenic acid, unable to exert any strength.

It's like... when I turned my hand back to take something, the numbness on my elbow accidentally slammed into the corner of the cabinet, and instantly hit my arm with the kind of strong soreness that I couldn't move at all.

Luo Zhi was actually a little scared at first, but he quickly got used to this feeling.

It feels so easy.

As if he was a blank man with no past and no future.

There is no need to think about superfluous people and superfluous things, so there will be no worries.

Even the pain and sadness that happened to Luo Zhi yesterday had nothing to do with him.

...but it's still inconvenient if you don't remember at all.

Just like the last black-hearted hotel owner.

I don't know from which detail it was discovered that Luo Zhi couldn't remember things, the boss had a crooked mind and asked Luo Zhi for the room fee thirteen times within two days.

He didn't even think that Luo Zhi just had amnesia, not dementia, and the transfer record was clearly on his phone, and Lai couldn't let it go.

Luo Zhi let the money be transferred, and if he saved enough money to file a case, he backhandedly threatened to report.

Luo Zhi just clicked on this video.

He cradled his mobile phone by the bedside, admiring his feat with relish, and looking at the black-hearted boss with an earthy face, he was so happy that he could hardly stop.

Luo Zhi dragged the progress bar and watched it back and forth twice, until he had had enough laughs, then turned off the video and re-selected in chronological order.

The phone froze for a few seconds, until the back panel began to heat up vaguely, and a bunch of video clips, each tens of minutes long, finally appeared on the screen.

Because the memo is no longer useful, Luo Zhi is now using video to record what happened to him.

Had a great time yesterday.

In the video, Luo Zhi is wearing a simple white shirt and jeans, carrying a drawing board, like a student who comes out to collect style.

He was sitting on the side of the road painting, and was thoroughly soaked by the unforeseen heavy rain, but the soaked painting was smudged with a certain artistic atmosphere of Impressionism.

He simply handed over the painting work to this rain, threw away the paintbrush, and stepped on the water by the roadside in high spirits.

There were many people waiting for the car on the side of the road, and the video screen swiped over, and many people looked at him with a strange line of sight. Some people were probably afraid that he would suddenly go crazy and hide in the distance without leaving a trace.