Chapter 15: price

…Did that viewer pay later?

Luo Zhi really couldn't find the memory fragments this time.

He was so tired that he passed out before he could wait for an answer, and he no longer had any impression of what happened afterward.

However, judging from the plot before and after the connection, Luo Zhi should have met a person with a good heart.

The figure did not leave, nor did he treat him as a deranged patient and forcibly sent him to the hospital or police station. Instead, he took Luo Zhi to a very nice hotel, helped open a room, and let Luo Zhi sleep peacefully.

It may also be because the smell of alcohol on Luo Zhi's body at that time made the atmosphere too real. The most reasonable guess for any normal person in that situation is probably that this person is too drunk to talk nonsense.

Luo Zhi looked at the bathrobe with the hotel's logo printed on it. He fumbled around the neckline for a while, and found the broken glass pendant made by someone a few days ago, and held it in the palm of his hand.

It has probably been a long time since he rested so relaxedly. His mind is very clear. Although there are still large blanks in his memory, at least he is organized. Unlike a few days ago, Dazed is like walking in an endless thick fog.

There are only traces of himself in the room, and the person who brought him is not here.

None of his belongings have been taken, the guitar is reclining in the doorway, and the tripod and drawing board are in the living room. The schoolbag was hung upside down on the hanger, and the contents were spread out on the table to dry...

file holder.

There was a waterproof airtight file bag missing.

Luo Zhi stopped in front of the desk.

The file bag contained the original of the script, the copyright contract and the assignment contract he had drawn up. Luo Zhi has been carrying it with him all the time, and it has been stamped. The transferee only needs to sign the name to take effect.

After all, it is such a good script, it is a pity to delay it in his hands.

Since there was really no way to get the ticket, Luo Zhi really decided not to force it, and was going to give it to the right person, so that it could be used as it should.

Did he just give it away yesterday?

Luo Zhi stretched out his hand to support the edge of the table, tapped with his fingertips and could see the expensive and gentle solid wood desk, trying to piece together his own logic of action.

He sells his paintings to a single audience, at high prices, and has to say "um" to admit that he's never done anything bad.

The other party paid the bill, so he gave out all his belongings.

Because the other party bought his painting, he felt that the audience friend had a very high taste in artistic aesthetics, so he bought one get one free, and generously gave away this script...

Luo Zhi stopped thinking and bit the tip of his tongue lightly.

Oops.

Sounds like something a little flame can do.

He raised his hand to support his forehead, and sighed in annoyance, pursing his lips and smiling quietly without noticing it.

The headache was throbbing with nerves, but it didn't bring the usual dizziness and nausea.

They Regretted it After Their Hearts Turned to Ashes  (BL) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें