Chapter 63: land

Two hours later, some people's body temperature was not very normal because of this sentence.

The head nurse came to check the patient's postoperative condition. All the data were very good, but the thermometer still couldn't display: "Is it a little low-grade fever?"

Ming Chi hotly blinked his eyes and quietly stuffed the head nurse aunt with candy.

The head nurse was well-informed, glanced at the family members guarding the door of the ward, and immediately understood: "The one you like?"

Ming Chi's body temperature jumped up a little again.

The head nurse smiled and took the candy, then took out the toffee to exchange with him: "Keep it a secret."

The head nurse was quite proficient in dealing with this situation, fanning the wind to help Mingchi cool down, and led him to chat about his condition and recovery for a while. The temperature was measured again and finally reached the standard: "There is no problem at all."

There is a saying that the door to the operating room has heard more prayers than the church — not just prayers, but candor and confessions.

A lot of the time, it's hard for people to be completely sharp and clear. Suddenly being pushed to this step by fate, I was caught off guard and walked around the threshold of life and death, and many thoughts changed, and many things that could not be said for various reasons would be said.

No matter when, no matter how long you have worked here, you will still feel relieved and happy to see this situation again.

"When you pull out the drainage tube tomorrow, you may have a headache and dizziness." The head nurse instructed him, "If you feel any discomfort, you must tell me. The more detailed you are, the faster you will get better."

Mingchi wrote it down attentively, and thanked the head nurse earnestly.

The head nurse was serious: "The sooner you get better, the sooner you can go home with the person you like."

Mingchi's body temperature really failed for another second. This time, even the head nurse couldn't help laughing, and patted him lightly through the quilt: "Do you like it so much?"

Today's patients on this floor have all undergone smooth operations, and the follow-up procedures are also quite easy. Ming Chi's ward is at the end of the corridor, and it is the last patient to be checked and checked, and there is no more important work after that.

While packing the cart, the head nurse casually chatted with him: "Where did you meet?"

Mingchi hadn't thought about this question, so he slowly blinked his eyes: "I don't know."

The head nurse was a little surprised: "How long have you known each other?"

Mingchi admitted in a low voice, "I don't know."

The head nurse was stunned for a moment, then suddenly reacted and stopped the following words in time.

The location of the intracranial lesions is different, and the postoperative memory may indeed be affected, but the patient's response and performance in this bed are so normal that the head nurse actually didn't notice anything unusual in him.

Dean Xun did not specifically instruct him, but he did not prepare special care and wanted the patients to adapt themselves. But such a well-behaved young man has a good relationship with people outside, no matter what, it's a pity.

The head nurse patted herself: "Which pot can't be opened and lifted."

"It doesn't matter." Mingchi was very calm, bending his knees and pressing his arms against his chin, "I'm thinking about this too."