Chapter 49: rain

That night, Luo Chi never dreamed again.

He hadn't slept so comfortably in a long time, and almost as soon as he closed his eyes, his consciousness immediately slipped into the gentlest tide.

The renovated bedrooms are just as good as they used to be.

There are a lot of flowers and plants on the terrace, so when the sea breeze blows in, it will have a very fresh smell of plants and trees.

When he slept until midnight, Luo Chi smelled the cool dampness of the rain brought by the wind. Unsurprisingly, when he woke up the next morning, the dark clouds rolled low and the window was covered by a rain curtain that covered the sky and the ground.

The curtains in the room were half opened, and the lights were not turned on.

It was raining too much outside, and the skylight that fell through the window glass was dim, making every arrangement in the room faintly appear as if it was isolated from the world.

The rain splashed against the large panes of clear glass, and the distant sound of thunder and wind could be heard through the windows.

It's the kind of weather that is so obvious that you'll be sorry for the overall atmosphere if you don't take a nap.

Regardless of others, Luo Chi is at least worthy of the weather.

He actually tried hard to open his eyes and say good morning to Mr. Shadow, but he was too tired.

Last night, I was always thinking about being the captain, and I was able to wake up from the drowsiness. Afterwards, my mind was completely settled, and when I lay down again, I completely lost the strength to think about anything.

He vaguely felt that someone was coming to check on his body, someone was walking around beside him, talking in a low voice... and someone was greedy for him with peach candy.

Luo Chi opened his eyes little by little, and sure enough, he saw a familiar figure beside the bed.

Ming Weiting didn't seem to expect that he would really wake up, and the hand holding the sugar paused for a while, then calmly touched Luo Chi's lips, and then withdrew it.

Luo Chi couldn't believe it, his eyes opened wider.

"Good morning." Ming Weiting's voice seemed to be relieved, "Huo Miao."

Luo Chi regretted for half a second for the sugar that flew away from his mouth, and wanted to say good morning, but he suddenly coughed, and his throat suddenly ached.

Only then did he realize that his body was weak and soft, his forehead and throat were faintly hot, his body seemed to be a little cold, and he had no strength in his hands and feet.

"I had a low-grade fever this morning, so I asked Xun Zhen to send someone to come and see it."

Ming Weiting touched Luo Chi's hair and explained to him: "Emotional influence, it doesn't matter when you wake up."

Luo Chi blinked, nodded lightly, and insisted on saying "good morning" with his mouth.

Ming Weiting looked into his eyes, confirmed that the focus inside was still clear, and answered again seriously.

Intracranial tumors are always more difficult in the morning than at other times. A few days ago, Luo Chi always woke up with pain in the early morning. After modifying the treatment plan several times, the situation improved slightly, but it could not cure the root cause.

After re-examination, the drug control was very good, and there was no obvious change in the space occupation. Just affected by the intracranial pressure, Luo Chi's field of vision is usually blurred when he wakes up, and he can only see some outlines vaguely.