Chapter 10: Missing

Xiao Luozhi really likes Aunt Ren.

He wasn't fearless from the beginning either. There is no kid who dares to go on a rampage, not because there is someone behind him who can support him at all times.

Aunt Ren is the one who will definitely protect Luo Zhi.

Aunt Ren's name is Ren Shuangmei. She is as sassy as her name, intellectual, elegant, and decisive. Aunt Ren is the master of the entire Ren family. So even if she didn't give Luo Chengxiu any face at all, the Luo family owner could only grit his teeth and swallow it into his stomach.

I don't know how many times, the bruised and bruised little Luo Zhi secretly called, found Aunt Ren and complained, and then was led away from Luo's house with her head held high.

That car was when Luo Zhi was twelve years old. For some reason, Mrs. Luo was pushed down from the second floor. After waking up on the hospital bed, Aunt Ren gave it to him.

Of course, the twelve-year-old Luo Zhi couldn't drive, so Aunt Ren and his finger-to-finger hooks took this as an absolute secret.

This car is Luo Zhi's absolute secret base.

Luo Zhi carefully hid all the secrets he refused to show others in the car like a treasure.

The diary from childhood to adulthood, the gift I bought for myself on my birthday every year, the songs I wrote only for myself, the photos and paintings I had only seen before, and the long, long, long quilts that Aunt Ren left him. Looking through the old handwritten letter, everything proves to Aunt Ren that he is alive and happy...

He was like a very comical pauper dragon, entrenched in his hole like a miser, guarding precious treasures that were worthless to anyone.

Luo Zhi didn't ask Ren Chenbai if anything was left in the car.

This kind of question is not necessary to be asked.

Ren Chenbai had had enough of his prey, and when he decided to kill that ray of life with his own hands, he never had the habit of keeping a ray of life.

good habits.

The warrior who came to the sky to slay the evil dragon who was full of justice and slaughter made an operation and blew up the crystal of his own house.

Luo Zhi suddenly felt a little funny in his heart.

I don't know the funny point, whether it is Ren Chenbai, who has gone crazy because he destroyed the traces of his mother, or himself who is breaking apart from somewhere.

Ren Chenbai has at least one advantage, even if he is mad, he will never hit someone.

Otherwise, Luo Zhi still has to think about how to roll into the bed in the shortest way, how to tear off the bottle needle on the back of his hand to protect himself, how to poke Ren Chenbai into a few blood holes, and then take the opportunity to kick Ren Chenbai to death. , beat up Ren Chenbai to the point of being unable to get up...

Luo Zhi leaned crookedly on the head of the bed, lowered his head to think for a while, and couldn't help but really laughed.

What are you thinking, he can't move at all now.

It seemed as if something was cutting open his chest, or a hand ripped open his back, stepped on his shoulders, and cramped his tendons little by little.

But no tinnitus.

Luo Zhi carefully distinguished for a while, only to realize that it was not just the tinnitus that had disappeared.