Chapter 28: revenge

Li Weiming sat in the driver's seat, as if being strangled by the throat.

He suspects this is an over-real nightmare.

Relying on the unseen means, stepping on Luo Zhi to this step, he was not less frightened by the nightmare of the truth and woke up screaming.

The Weibo was sent according to Mr. Jian's arrangement, and Li Weiming was completely panicked when he received the video from Luo Zhi's private mailbox that night.

Li Weiming got up trembling, desperately sent an email to Luo Zhi to apologize and reflect. He even went so far as to tell everything about Jian Huaiyi and Ren Chenbai in a panic - all the ideas were made by those two people, he was just a puppet for them, and he kept begging Luo Zhi to raise his hand and let him go.

He didn't dare to sleep, and waited in fear with his mobile phone in his hand, but the whole night passed, and the mailbox did not reply to any emails to him.

He hesitated to open Weibo, but what he saw was another hot search.

It's a piece of news, and the content is fairly objective. It just said that the police were tearing down vehicles in the shopping mall parking lot to save people... But in the photos below, the one who was rescued was actually Luo Zhi.

The car has long been dismantled and can't be seen, even if it insists on returning to the factory for repair, it is estimated that there is no hope.

In the photo, Luo Zhi was taken to the ambulance. He looked very bad, and the person seemed to be in a coma, with his eyes closed with a pale face.

As for the comment area under the news, it has long been captured by his useful fans.

Because he just posted that Weibo post, it was the time when the fans were so excited that they needed to vent. Without much discussion, it was concluded that Luo Zhi must be selling badly. He pretended to be deeply hit and couldn't think about it, but he actually called the police a long time ago.

He couldn't believe that he had such good luck, and read dozens of pages of comments in a row.

Those comments were indeed scolding Luo Zhi. Selling a miserable show and occupying public resources, why waste time saving this scum, it is better to let him end himself like this, so as not to harm more people.

He also saw a lot of comments on Ren Chenbai planting grass, and followed the lead of the reply below to watch the video from the perspective of passers-by, only to realize that it was Ren Chenbai who took Luo Zhi out of the car and sent him to the hospital.

Seeing this, Li Weiming's hanging heart finally fell back into his stomach.

No wonder things went so smoothly, it turned out that Ren Chenbai helped.

That's not much of a problem.

Because of the previous Mrs. Ren, Luo Zhi had always been tolerant of the Ren family.

Li Weiming even sent someone to the hospital to check it secretly. Luo Zhi's body must have had a very serious problem. It took two consecutive rescues to save his life. It is estimated that after the examination, he will be hospitalized.

Li Weiming heaved a guilty sigh of relief. He returned home, this time he was going to sleep well, and at the same time he received an email from Luo Zhi's private mailbox.

Exactly the same as the previous email.

No title, no content, nothing to say, just a video.

In the video is his most embarrassing and shameful appearance, and it is the truth of that night.