Chapter 33: Gift

Minglu entered the door with the news of the Luo family, and happened to see Luo Chi falling on his back between Ming Weiting's arms, and was startled: "Sir, what's the matter with the young master?"

Ming Weiting grabbed Luo Chi's head and neck in time, and put his arms back to protect him, making him lie back slowly: "I fainted from fright."

Ming Lu was stunned: "What?"

Ming Weiting sat back by the bed and looked at the data displayed on the monitoring device: "There are some debts, and the amount is quite large. It may not be finished in a year or two."

"What's this?" Ming Lu was dumbfounded. "How much do you owe? We'll just settle it."

Ming Weiting shook his head: "I want him to come by himself."

He changed a cotton ball, tried it on the back of his hand, confirmed that it was soft enough, and carefully dipped the remaining water vapor between Luo Chi's eyelashes little by little.

He is weighing whether he should not report the real number, but halve or zero it appropriately.

That night at the hotel, Luo Chi had repeatedly emphasized to him that he was very serious about painting. If it weren't for this kind of inspirational work, it would take three or five days to finish a painting.

It will take about half a year to start writing after taking care of your body.

A painting slowly in three or five days is another year or two. There are always a few days of rest in between, maybe three or four years, and a little more rest, maybe five or six years.

"You can only come by yourself."

Ming Weiting replaced the cotton ball with the back of his hand, and lightly touched Luo Chi's closed eyelashes: "There is no hurry."

Ming Lu didn't know what to do, so he put down his things and went to check, and confirmed that Luo Chi was relieved only because he had survived another headache attack and was too tired and fell asleep.

"Are you unwilling to let others help?" Ming Lu said with a smile, "That's fine, the young master is very capable."

The sky was getting dark outside the window. Minglu turned on the soft ambient light and closed the curtains: "In this case, Mr. will accompany him to return it slowly."

Ming Weiting agreed with this statement, nodded, put Luo Chi's hand in his palm to warm it, and slowly massaged those weakly curled fingers.

He did the math, and the numbers were neither high nor low.

Luo Chi has always refused to renege on his debts, so Luo Chi will live well for five or six years.

He will accompany Luo Chi, and he can help hold the easel. If Luo Chi has no ideas and feels bored, he can take Luo Chi to all the places that can inspire inspiration, to see the most beautiful scenery, and to see people in every place.

You don't have to be in a hurry to finish the painting in three or five days, you can go to the scenery to play and relax when you are halfway through the painting. After spending five or six years in this way, Luo Chi may feel that the world is not completely boring.

Luo Chi might be willing to accept his invitation and leave the dense fog completely.

"That's right, sir."

Minglu remembered his intentions, went back to the table, and took the things he brought: "The guests are being entertained."

Under Luo Chi's current situation, it was impossible for Ming Weiting to leave the ward and go out to deal with those boring things in person.