Chapter 65: fireworks

Wanghai Villa waited for its little owner again.

The road home from the hospital was not long, but it was not too short either. Leaving the hustle and bustle of the urban area, it takes ten minutes to walk on the wide coastal road.

Minglu had already asked the driver to drive as smoothly as possible, and specially selected a time when there would be no traffic jams. However, Mingchi's body had only recovered after all, and he couldn't open the window on the road, so he was still suffering from motion sickness.

The car drove all the way into the villa, slowed down as instructed by Ming Lu, and stopped slowly at the entrance of the main house.

Ming Lu got out of the car, asked the driver to fully open the windows, quickly walked around to the side and opened the car door, leaning over to check: "Sir, how is it?"

Ming Chi put his pillow on Mr. Shadow's hand, and before waiting for Mr. Ying's answer, he closed his eyes and raised his hand: "Dizzy land."

Ming Chi opened his eyes as he spoke. Although his face was faintly pale due to the dizziness all the way, he still had spirit and his eyes were still very clear.

"That's troublesome." Ming Lu breathed a sigh of relief, turned sideways with a smile, and covered the top of the car door with one hand, "There should be at least one person in the family, so you won't get dizzy when you're on the shore?"

Ming Weiting accompanied him all the way. Knowing that Ming Chi's condition was okay, he was not nervous: "What should I do?"

He slowly exerted force on his hands, and helped Ming Chi to sit up.

"I'm coming." Ming Chi was full of confidence, and patted his right leg, "Small problem."

Ming Chi propped up the seat and sat upright, and when the control of his body was completely stabilized, he grabbed the cane without anyone's help, and got out of the car door a little bit and stood on the ground.

The car drove very steadily and parked in the shade of a tree. Mingchi thanked the driver, walked slowly under the tree with a cane, and stood up straight in the pleasant cool breeze.

Life in the hospital is also very good, but after all, it is always boring in the building, and the smell of disinfectant and potions is indispensable. Mingchi closed his eyes, couldn't help but took a deep breath of the fresh seaside air, and then slowly exhaled it.

Mingchi is also very good at driving himself, in fact, he won't get dizzy by car or boat. He knew that it was still affected by his physical condition, so he was not in a hurry at all, waiting for the dizziness and discomfort along the way to be taken away a little by the sea breeze.

When you close your eyes, your hearing becomes more sensitive to your surroundings.

After the operation, Ming Chi's hearing on his right side recovered, and Xun Zhen took this opportunity to have his left ear checked again and a new hearing aid made.

Mingchi couldn't hear clearly in his left ear. In addition to the hearing loss caused by the trauma, it was actually more due to tinnitus. These days, I have enough rest and sleep, my body is well conditioned, my mood is relaxed and happy, and my tinnitus has been reduced by more than half.

With the cooperation of the two, with the aid of hearing aids, his hearing has almost returned to normal levels.

That's why Mingchi stood under the tree and realized that the world was more lively than he thought - he didn't seem to have heard so many voices in a long time.

The wind is blowing, the leaves are ringing, and the cicadas are making a loud noise.

The waves came and went one after another, and there was the sound of the whistle of the cargo ship taking off in the harbour. It was just on the hour, and the clock tower rang a long time.