Chapter 42: nightmare

Luo Jun received a call from Ren Chenbai.

Before the caller ID suddenly popped up on the phone screen, a video was playing.

It's a small piece of content shot by a mobile phone. The angle is not very good, and the picture is very unclear. It should not be shot in a normal way.

Indeed not, Gong Hanrou's crew quickly dealt with it and held accountable.

The publisher quickly deleted the video, but the copy version has already been thoroughly circulated on the Internet, and the popularity is very high, and it is impossible to delete it cleanly.

Ren Chenbai in the video is obviously crazy.

A person with normal thinking ability and basic logic and reason would not be able to do those things.

Ren Chen was paralyzed and sat in the filming room used by the crew for interviews.

Ren Chenbai kept talking to everyone.

Those words were completely illogical, chaotic and vague, but they were spoken quickly and hastily, as if for fear of any refutation.

... He said he had a younger brother.

Ren Chen and Baiyu everyone said that he had a younger brother, who was very smart and excellent, and was brought home from the sea by his mother.

Ren Chenbai actually knew Luo Zhi better than them.

Because of that completely distorted and paranoid gaze that could be regarded as neurotic, Ren Chenbai really knew Luo Zhi better than most people.

Ren Chenbai knew that Luo Zhi liked to paint in a sunny room, and knew that Luo Zhi no longer sang because severe tinnitus and hearing loss interfered with the judgment and grasp of music sound—this deterioration was largely due to Influence of emotional and physical condition.

Ren Chenbai knew that Luo Zhi was taking the initiative to see a doctor, but many problems were difficult to be cured by drugs alone.

Ren Chenbai kept talking. Luo Zhiyu's use of color has been admired in the professional field, but he failed to paint well, just because he was in a bad mood. In fact, Luo Zhi still has three songs that have not been released. Just the lyrics and the demos have made several music companies compete for high prices.

Ren Chenbai said and saw Luo Cheng.

He looked at Luo Cheng, as if he had regained consciousness for a moment. The intense fear of reality made him look particularly ferocious, but suddenly there was a trance of evil pleasure.

He suddenly said to Luo Cheng that Luo Zhi's eyesight in picking scripts was also outstanding. In the final analysis, the film and television company relies on the ratings, and Huaisheng Entertainment relies on the script picked by Luo Zhi to turn the tables against the wind.

Luo Zhi's talents are all in these things, and Luo Zhiyu's emotions have a natural and keen perception. Those paintings are beautiful because of the warm passion contained in the colors, and those songs are beautiful because the tune seems to have come out of a long-lost dream. Even the intuition of picking a script depends on this.

But Luo Cheng no longer had the opportunity and qualifications, and Luo Zhi didn't even leave the script to her—after Luo Cheng helped Jian Huaiyi get rid of the company, Luo Zhi put the script on the Internet and sold it.

"Do you take this as revenge? It's not revenge, it's not worthy of his revenge."

Ren Chenbai stared at Luo Cheng, as if he had seen through her thoughts, and his face slowly twisted into a sneer that he didn't know whether to mock others or himself: "He just doesn't care about you anymore."