Chapter 54: fan

Luo Chi firmly supported the armrest and made himself stand up.

He hadn't done this action for a long time, and when he got up, he was suddenly engulfed by a sea-like dizziness. He didn't even have time to react, and he lost consciousness in the white light that surged in front of him.

But this process is only a moment.

When he regained consciousness, Luo Chi found that he was not on the old carpet of the hotel, nor in the dark corner of the reef or the beach before dawn.

He was still standing on the ground, and Ming Weiting was still holding his hand tightly.

Mr. Shadow's other hand was behind him, supporting his shoulders and neck that were temporarily unable to do anything.

It was a completely unquestionable and extremely clear force, which was supplemented at the moment when his body fell softly.

So instead of falling down, he was left here.

Luo Chi slowly blinked his eyes, he had not even recovered his vision completely, the corners of his mouth could not be controlled and kept rising, smiling towards the figure in front of him in the white expanse.

Mr. Shadow couldn't open his hand, so he had to touch his forehead with his forehead: "Are you so happy?"

Of course Luo Chi nodded: "I am so happy."

Luo Chi still needs a little time to regain his strength. He was so dizzy that he seemed to be standing in a whirlpool, with cold sweat coming out layer by layer. If it wasn't for the hands behind him, he would probably lose his strength now. He fell to the ground.

This happens too much after the body starts to go wrong. There were so many that Luo Chi didn't even need to go to special simulation and rehearsal to guess his state after standing up.

But what happened next this time was different from any before.

He suddenly felt as if he could go anywhere.

Luo Chi was sweating on his forehead, but his eyes lit up, looking at the corner of the terrace.

Based on his own current situation, of course, he can't go this far.

Luo Chi was almost half-supported and half-held by Ming Weiting, and his physical exertion was no less than when he was dragged by Aunt Ren to climb a snowy mountain before.

He kept supporting and moving his two legs. The last step seemed to be stepping on cotton. When his legs were soft, he fell down. He was hugged by Mingwei Ting in time and leaned against the edge of the terrace.

But it did indeed come here.

I really touched the leaves that were soaked by the rain and followed by the sunlight.

Luo Chi panted lightly, and carefully touched the edge of the leaf with his hand, his fingertips slowly walked along the vein of the leaf, and the cool rain touched his hand.

After several rains, there is no dust on the leaves, and it is a vibrant and shiny green.

These flowers and plants were well cared for, with stable roots and strong branches, swaying in the wind, vying to reach out to catch the falling light.

The sun rain always looks magical, because the thick dark clouds accidentally have gaps, so the cold rain and the sun will fall together, so that small piece of rain will also become a very bright golden drizzle star.

Luo Chi stretched out his hand and touched the light.

As warm as expected.