01

Seonghwa's pov

  I stood outside of the venue with my best friend, Jay, quite excitedly. This was my first Ateez concert, and their third.

  I was always too busy studying to go with them, but they always made sure to send me everything they recorded and snapped pictures of afterwards.

  "How are you feeling, Hwa?" Jay asked, just as excitedly as me. I grinned and was almost jumping in my spot.

   "I'm so excited! Thank you for getting us barricade seats!" I hugged them closely, making Jay groan but laugh happily.

  "Hwa, you're suffocating me!" They said.

  "It's not my fault you're short!" I snorted and let go of my best friend. Jay glared at me and lightly punched my arm.

  "I'm not that short! You're just a friggen tree and you're wearing platform boots!" Jay huffed. I let them go, immediately making them pull out their phone to check their hair and makeup.

  "You're lucky I'm wearing a lip tint instead of lipstick this time..." they grumbled.

  "I'm sorry, Jay! I'm just really excited!"

   "Come on, loser, it's our turn," Jay responded and pulled me along to get our tickets checked. We were allowed inside and quickly found our seats.

   "They're not even out here yet and you look starstruck," Jay teased and sat down.

  "Well excuse me for being excited to see my favorite group perform! You'd be the same way over NCT 127!" I scoffed. Jay nodded in understanding before the lights went out in the venue.

  I sat down beside them and pulled out my phone to record or take pictures of the performance.

  I snapped a few pictures on my phone as 'Don't Stop' began to play. The seven members of Ateez came on stage and began to walk the stage borders as they sang and rapped.

  Yeosang knelt at the stage in front of me during one of his lines. He looked into my eyes before both of us began to grimace in pain but were unable to look away from one another.

One of the colored images from my rainbow of soul marks on my back began to feel like it was burning. The pain soon became too much for me to handle, and my vision faded.

Third pov

"Hwa, look he's- shit!" Jay screamed as they caught their best friend before he could hit the ground. The crowd around Seonghwa and Jay began to part a bit more as more screaming ensued.

Jay looked up from their best friend to see Yeosang had also passed out on stage. The other members crowded around Yeosang as Hongjoong began to speak into his mic.

"Atiny, are you all okay? Who passed out?" He questioned. The crowd that had parted made more noise to gain his attention.

Emts came into the crowd and onto the stage. Jay was hesitant to let them take Seonghwa from them.

"Don't take him to a hospital! He hates hospitals!" Jay exclaimed. The Emts managed to separate the two friends and put Seonghwa on a stretcher.

"He has a DNR card! And a note from his doctor not to take him into a hospital under any circumstances! Check his wallet!" Jay tried to tug themself away from the emt holding onto their arms.

The two Emts working on checking Seonghwa's vitals retrieved his wallet and began looking inside. They found the card and the signed note and glanced at each other, a bit confused as to what they could legally do for Seonghwa.