09

Seonghwa's pov

"We'd like to work with you: train you to perform again, or allow you to work as a producer and/or choreographer." The first manager said.

"Sir, I haven't danced in the last 8 years. Are you sure?" I asked. They nodded.

  "You might be a bit rusty, but that doesn't mean you've lost your capabilities, Seonghwa."

  "Thank you," I spoke softly, still quite shocked by it all. The four men who'd already had their first gazes with me embraced me quickly. A small smile was on my lips until I remember I'm still in college.

  "Sir, I'm still a student in university. I'm halfway to a master's degree in psychology, and my classes resume on January fourth. I don't think I could do both; it would be far too stressful," I said. The managers looked at each other and had a quiet conversation between themselves.

"We'll have to confirm this with our boss, but you could come in on a different date for an audition if you wish to. If you do not, then that's okay, too. It's ultimately your decision,"

"I'll think about it, and let you know," I said. They both nodded before they walked back to their car.

"Wait, why are you auditioning?" Mingi asked.

"I used to be good at performing in high school until I pretty much fell off the face of the earth," I began, "Yeo, Woo, and Joong called me the "Park Prodigy" I believe? My parents were Park Seongmin and Lee Hwami, and I inherited their talents."

"That's why your name sounds so familiar? It's your parents' ship name?!" Yunho exclaimed, causing me to drop my face to Jongho's shoulder as laughter tore through me.

"Yes, I am legally named my parents' ship name," I chuckled.

"Okay, you still need to get to a hotel, remember? Go pack some bags," I said. Six of my soulmates rushed into their house, play fighting all the way, but Jongho stayed by my side. Although his cheeks still had dried tears, he laughed softly.

"Hwa Hyung, you protected all of us while wearing a mesh and cropped outfit."

  "And I looked damn good doing it. Let's get you some clothes and necessities," I said, laughing softly as well as I put my arm back around his shoulders. Jongho held my hand with both of his and allowed me to lead him back inside.

Direct message with Hongjoong
Seonghwa
I don't know how you all managed to fit in my car earlier, but order an Uber or two so you can all have your bags.

Hongjoong
I will

   "Are you gonna be okay in a hotel?" I asked the man who was slowly packing a suitcase in front of me.

  "Yeah, I'm fine," Jongho spoke monotonously. Although he was stood in front of me, he sounded far away.

  I stood up from his bed and took his hands in mine, pulling him to sit beside me.

  "Jongho, you just went through something traumatic and had a panic attack from it. You sound and look like you're trying to push it all aside when you don't need to, and shouldn't.

"If you push this away now, it'll resurface later on, potentially worse than it is currently. It's okay to feel your emotions, Jongho," I said, still holding his hands in mine.

Jongho stayed quiet but scooted closer to me. He laid his head on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist.

  His fingertips gently brushed along his soul mark and name on my lower back, causing goosebumps to form along my skin.