12

Seonghwa's pov

  San and I soon finished washing the dishes- and splashing water at each other- then went to my room to get dressed into nicer clothes.

"Hey, Sannie?" I asked, seeing the date on my phone

"Hey, Sannie?" I asked, seeing the date on my phone. He hummed know response as he came closer beside me, tugging his sweater down.

  "I have classes starting tomorrow, so I can't really stay up late tonight like I did last night. I'm sorry," I said, then kissed his cheek softly.

  "Hwa, why don't you just join us?" San asked softly, reaching down to take mg hand in his.

  "I didn't earn your fame, San. It wouldn't be right to me, you guys, or to Atiny if I joined Ateez just like that," I said, snapping my fingers of my free hand.

  "What if the company did a show similar to produce 101 except you're the only trainee and if you make it through the show, then you make it into Ateez?"

  "Would you guys be okay with that?" I asked, almost incredulously. San smiled softly and nodded.

  "We were brainstorming ways to get you into Ateez with us, Hwa Hyung. You've already got five of us wrapped around your fingers- one of which being Jongho? We won't be able to be without you," San claimed. I smiled widely remembering the youngest of us eight, who had held onto me so tightly.

  "That reminds me, we need to check in on them. Jay and Mar will probably take another half hour to get ready," I glanced at my phone again, then back towards the celebrity in my room.

  San pecked my lips sweetly then went to lay down on my bed like he owned it, causing me to smile and lay beside him.

Group chat 2.0
Seonghwa
Good morning guys!

Wooyoung
Good morning, Hwa hyung! How did you sleep?

Yeosang
Morning, Hyung

Yunho
Good morning!

Mingi
Morning, Hyung!